What's new

Pakistani journalist working forUS media shot dead

RIP to the dead .

just shows that journalists in pakistan are not safe anymore , i won't be surprised if they now start talking like zaid hamid and start praising taliban and pak army because those who go against them are killled .

RIP to the dead .

just shows that journalists in pakistan are not safe anymore , i won't be surprised if they now start talking like zaid hamid and start praising taliban and pak army because those who go against them are killled .

lol @ you and you thoughts, its done my Americans themselves to highlight Pakistan conditions, RIP but he need to be very careful when working for USA against Pakistan.....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

and everyone in Pakistan know that this TTP is controlled by CIA ...

Unfortunate incident. USA is so darn hated that anybody who attaches or works for USA starts to sound like corrupt and treacherous. Sometimes I wonder why is VOA aired in Pakistan when there is no audience for it.

lol @ you and you thoughts, its done my Americans themselves to highlight Pakistan conditions,

Hmmm...

and everyone in Pakistan know that this TTP is controlled by CIA ...
Hmmm...

Everyone in US (or the world for that matter) know you guys believe in conspiracy theories!

Back
Top Bottom