What's new

Pakistani Journalist Had to Leave ICC World Cup Due to Security Concerns.

Not security, but a complaint was registered against her in cyber crime for her tweets... which may have violated some visa rules.
Hopefully it becomes a norm, a lot of Pakistanis should not be allowed to step in India.
Says an India who’s miserable existence revolves around a Pakistani forum

Shameless wankers

If you are a pragmatic Pakistani you know you do not want such individuals representing your country at prestigious events like the world cup when the entire world is focused on the event. She made fun of a community's belief by mocking their GOD, that's unacceptable for this so called educated personality.

She cared more for her career and ran away before this blew out strictly trying to minimize damage. The damage is done. I do not see this Pakistani being invited to any cricketing event outside Pakistan from now on. It's shameful to see Pakistanis supporting a bigoted person like this. Such people do not belong in sport.

Indian sport fans have extended a warm welcome to the Pakistani team regardless of all the politics between the two countries. This woman single handedly has shown how much animosity some Pakistanis hold while hiding behind that excessive makeup/avatars/handles/etc.

I’m glad she didn’t get raped as Indians are world renown for these types of activists

I’m glad she didn’t get raped as Indians are world renown for these types of activists

Only on pdf, in the outside world, it's Pakistanis and their grooming gangs in Europe that are far more famous. The pedophilia in Pakistan against young boys, the cringe worthy videos of Pakistanis filming or trying to get selfies with Turkish women. Lastly, Pakistanis are even famous for searching the most unnatural of adult activities.

She would not be raped. She was a coward and ran away before her career ended. Typical Pakistani response all around I'd say.

no security concern. She was deported unceremoniously for being a religious bigot, another insecure Pakistani that couldn't find a way to handle her frustration and hatred.
Hopefully Paks posting here will learn from that

If you are a pragmatic Pakistani you know you do not want such individuals representing your country at prestigious events like the world cup when the entire world is focused on the event. She made fun of a community's belief by mocking their GOD, that's unacceptable for this so called educated personality.

She cared more for her career and ran away before this blew out strictly trying to minimize damage. The damage is done. I do not see this Pakistani being invited to any cricketing event outside Pakistan from now on. It's shameful to see Pakistanis supporting a bigoted person like this. Such people do not belong in sport.
Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir published an editorial celebrating the vandalism and demolition of Babri masjid by Chindoo thugs, titling it "How Lord Ram conquered his enemies in 21st Century". He is now a BJP MP and continues to commentate during sporting events. Jaynab is unacceptable to this pazeet, but no doubt he is an avid Gambhir fan.

Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag spread the unproven Chindoo claim that Muslims in Bharat were celebrating Bharat's cricketing loss with firecrackers? Why? Because he was angry he couldn't pollute the atmosphere with firecrackers during Diwali! Like Gambhir, Sehwag is still active in the cricketing world as a commentator. Jaynab unacceptable to this pazeet, but Sehwag still allowed to work in the cricketing industry.

One of your cricketing boards went after Muslim cricketer Wasim Jaffer and invented false allegations about him inviting maulvis to proselytize and favor Muslims. But Jaynab is unacceptable to this pazeet.

This Chindoo wants Pakistanis to feel ashamed and embarassed because a Pakistani sports journalist made a factual statement, but will probably never acknowledge the vileness of cricketers and the cricketing institution in his own country, which regularly smears THEIR OWN COUNTRYMEN.

Last edited:
All out resident Faujeets should read comments of Indians under following news story. These are very heart warming.

@El Sidd @PWFI
I am allergic to Chootyas, oops sorry Youthias and pajeets, both are mentally f*cked up, both worship an a$$hole. Chootyas ameer ul momineen is in a $hit hole these days, and they do their randi rona on PDF :lol:

I am allergic to Chootyas, oops sorry Youthias and pajeets, both are mentally f*cked up, both worship an a$$hole. Chootyas ameer ul momineen is in a $hit hole these days, and they do their randi rona on PDF :lol:

They way you write about a sporting news, you need emergent psychiatric help.
Otherwise the dogface boot licker you are, it is obvious you are enjoying the miserable condition that are brought on Pakistani citizens over past 18 from your Khaki gods. I am sure you have their stick still up your @$$ right now which make you write nonsense like that.
BTW do you like Khaki's stick stick or their **** up your @$$ ? But it is your choice in the end.

Now do not go crying to mods ....

When will Pakistanis learn, Indians absolutely hate you. They want you dead. Return the favour rather than welcoming the likes of Javed Akhtar who can spit on the Pak flag and still he respected. It's long overdue to show zero tolerance to indians.

They way you write about a sporting news, you need emergent psychiatric help.
Otherwise the dogface boot licker you are, it is obvious you are enjoying the miserable condition that are brought on Pakistani citizens over past 18 from your Khaki gods. I am sure you have their stick still up your @$$ right now which make you write nonsense like that.
BTW do you like Khaki's stick stick or their **** up your @$$ ? But it is your choice in the end.

Now do not go crying to mods ....
Please put blame of your birth on me also. You chootyas were the one who provided your womens in Imrandu jalsas, completely shameless ball less Gandus, crying on PDF.
First Imrandu blamed on USA and cried like a whore on tv , then it was Bajwa fault and then Hafiz saab, and now it's Army...even a dog know who is his father is and respect him, but you guys are even worse.
It's chootyas habit of doing randy rona here and there, why would i go crying to mods?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom