What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead in Gurdaspur sector in Punjab

I think on average 2-3 intruders are killed per week in J&K alone. Since November last year, some 40 militants (including local terrorists & infiltrators) were killed in J&K. Note that people are NOT killed merely for straying across the LoC (this happens routinely), our soldiers only fire when the said intruders are positively determined to be armed. Often, we engage only after being fired upon first.

One must not forget that for every 1 infiltrator who manages to cross over from Pakistan & hide in JK, there are some 15 who die in the attempt.

The poor youth of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pak Punjab etc...brainwashed and sent to their deaths as cannon fodder by PA/ISI masters sitting in their plush, cool cabins in Islamabad & rawalpindi.

And do you remember the Bharti soldier who died begging Modi for some beef biryani.
Would you like me to post the video you low life idiot.
And after getting fade up with beef biriyani these intruders might come to try some pork biriyani. My region in India is famous for it send them here will give plate full of lean pork biriyani:toast_sign:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom