What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead in Gurdaspur sector in Punjab

@ShoutB

ri5bsAS.png

Another so called liberator of kaumi brothers given a free pass to jannat.
No they don't shoot animals..I am afraid he will be a simple guy living near the border and was shot dead..I hope i am wrong but don't expect anything good from India under Modi sarkar they are just putting the hate..Can you imagine in Pakistan any body win election on the name of Indian Bashing..But in india yes it is..Just abuse pakistan and here you go
Coming from someone who belongs to a country which have elected its leaders on the basis of how much they hated India since the last 50 years and would rather eat grass but will make atom bombs just because India have them.

Hosla Rakh bhai !

It was just an intruder . . and now he became a "good" intruder :)

Haha
He could be in heaven now with thise 72..

On topic . Good respone by the forces.
There is only one response needed at border..shoot dead them as soon as they enter..then ask them y had u come..:p:

Intruder name? Dog, Cat, Camel, Pigeon, Ballon ? aaa Hindustani ***** kooom jisko tumhare fauj aur hakomat nay sahi koi phudoo lagyaa huwa hey lol jis mulk kay Top think tank eek 25 saala kaka bacha hey aur woh WMD pe dunya ko ye bata raha hey kay ye missile asli hey kay nakli hahahhahah
No...it's a 'pig'!! problem?

No they don't shoot animals..I am afraid he will be a simple guy living near the border and was shot dead..I hope i am wrong but don't expect anything good from India under Modi sarkar they are just putting the hate..Can you imagine in Pakistan any body win election on the name of Indian Bashing..But in india yes it is..Just abuse pakistan and here you go

Noone can fetch a single vote in our region in the name of Pakistan.People will mock such politicians .We need infrastructure and development .

Noone can fetch a single vote in our region in the name of Pakistan.People will mock such politicians .We need infrastructure and development .
Strange lets be fair...How many times Modi in his public speeches made anti-pakistan slogans and how many times NZ in his campaign..If you do fair comparison just a google click and search will produce a result..

Another so called liberator of kaumi brothers given a free pass to jannat.

Coming from someone who belongs to a country which have elected its leaders on the basis of how much they hated India since the last 50 years and would rather eat grass but will make atom bombs just because India have them.
I know it hurts you people that we are nuclear power now so you can not cross the border line ..Country with 200 million Untouchable peoples should not talked about other eating grass or what not..

Strange lets be fair...How many times Modi in his public speeches made anti-pakistan slogans and how many times NZ in his campaign..If you do fair comparison just a google click and search will produce a result..

NZ is a puppet ,rulers are some others.
Modi is good in development that is why he is winning.People only look his development record.

NZ is a puppet ,rulers are some others.
Modi is good in development that is why he is winning.People only look his development record.
Whatever you are contradicting yourself...People vote for NZ not for others..Whereas we all know Modi and his ministers just wish to wipe out pakistan..

Whatever you are contradicting yourself...People vote for NZ not for others..Whereas we all know Modi and his ministers just wish to wipe out pakistan..

Aap ko ji aap ka Nawaz mubarak! Khuda kare ki Pakistan mein 50 saal tak Nawaz ki sarkar rahe.

Common Indians dont care about some other nations .Unlike Pakistan , prpoganda won fetch vote in here

Common Indians dont care about some other nations .Unlike Pakistan , prpoganda won fetch vote in here
Just a rhetoric again...Did modi made anti-paksitan comments in his rallies or not ? Did he win or Not? Apply the same logic for NZ also..You will never accept so no point in discussing more.

Thank you

Aap ko ji aap ka Nawaz mubarak! Khuda kare ki Pakistan mein 50 saal tak Nawaz ki sarkar rahe.
Ap ko post ka context samjh nai aya..Ap (India) khud be sakkon sa rahein or hamy be raheny dein..Nawaz r Modi dono apko mubarak..

Just a rhetoric again...Did modi made anti-paksitan comments in his rallies or not ? Did he win or Not? Apply the same logic for NZ also..You will never accept so no point in discussing more.

Thank you

Ap ko post ka context samjh nai aya..Ap (India) khud be sakkon sa rahein or hamy be raheny dein..Nawaz r Modi dono apko mubarak..

In rallies he mentioned action he took for foreign policy .But people need development not foreign affairs .

And people vote for him because he worked for nation's development .If he fails in development then boast about foreign policy .People will kick him ou.

No...it's a 'pig'!! problem?

ooo bc ub Pig bhaeejna shuru kardiye hain .... lol yani yehi tumhare okat rah gaye hay hamnay Fsola choor kar pig mulk pe soocha pig he bhejay jayeen tu behta rhey :lol:

PS: Mainay jaan bhooj kar opar PIG use nahe kya tha mujhe pata tha chonkay chutya koom hey isliye jo b ye likhayga usko ye uswaqt jawab doonga.. LOL tum Indians ke mental level ka b andaza hey sab ko :rofl:

ooo bc ub Pig bhaeejna shuru kardiye hain .... lol yani yehi tumhare okat rah gaye hay hamnay Fsola choor kar pig mulk pe soocha pig he bhejay jayeen tu behta rhey :lol:

PS: Mainay jaan bhooj kar opar PIG use nahe kya tha mujhe pata tha chonkay chutya koom hey isliye jo b ye likhayga usko ye uswaqt jawab doonga.. LOL tum Indians ke mental level ka b andaza hey sab ko :rofl:
Bc...I don't understand hindi....type in legible English language!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom