What's new

Pakistani intruder blows himself up near Indian border

Well that means kashmiri freedom fighters are now getting access to suicide vests tech as well .. A nightmare for indian tyrants and start of a new war of indepedence in kashmir which is evident from the recent surge in attacks on security apparatus in occupied kashmir .
lols they have used it in past too. Example- during Parliament attack.

They should make it a standerd show, may be near the Wagah border.

should? you know what is reality :cheesy:

surely i know the reality- the question is are you living in one?-
why not lets cut the crap and you post some thing legit to back up your statement-

LOL..reminds me the epic scene from Forest Gump..."$H!T Happens"...and in LOC,it is happening regularly for "Paid terrorists armed with chinese suiside vests".. :lol:

anyway,in the memory of another pig biting dust...

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise whole world think of them as suicide bomber capital of the world. Those suicide bomber should act against drones if possible.wait.....................................................Its nt possible :omghaha:

Cost effective platform for PAF:victory:. Carry this type of idiots to the height of 2000-3000 meters and drop them from there similar to unguided bombs.:lol: Atleast issey toh better result milega:P

Never thought of coming it from you. You were among one of the sane Pakistani I"ve seen on this forum.

Are Madam kuch aur deen yahan bitaiye bahut sare NEVER THOUGHT OF type comments sunne ko milega:tup:

Premature detonation...... I can see somany sad faces here...... I can understand the pain they feel on wasting one strategic asset.

Islam is a religion of peace. We are people of the book, we also do fight in the name of religion but within stipulated rules. Yes, we also do conquests, but only when justified and through rightful full-on-war, however, it's never supposed to be done at the cost of the basic tenants of Islam.

I do not appreciate it when people berate my religion by amending it's core principles to fit their selfish needs.
Everything is alright , But then How can you justify the Suicide or Sacrifice of Rashid Minhas ? or the suicide or sacrifice of those Pakistani soldiers those have blown Indian tanks in the Battle of Chawinda. Remember that their was no Wahabbi\barelvi phenomena popular at that time. Sometimes that question seriously Knock my mind.

All in a day's work!

rdin594l.jpg

stupid_terrorist-s749x600-30433.jpg

Read my post carefully again, I think I covered all scenarios eloquently in very few words. Here it goes again: During a declared war, by members of the armed forces, everything is justified.

Everything is alright , But then How can you justify the Suicide or Sacrifice of Rashid Minhas ? or the suicide or sacrifice of those Pakistani soldiers those have blown Indian tanks in the Battle of Chawinda. Remember that their was no Wahabbi\barelvi phenomena popular at that time. Sometimes that question seriously Knock my mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom