What's new

Pakistani intruder blows himself up near Indian border

652_terrorist-school.gif

Read my post carefully again, I think I covered all scenarios eloquently in very few words. Here it goes again: During a declared war, by members of the armed forces, everything is justified.
If suicide bombings were such a preferred and hot item, Allah (The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful) would have sent a whole chapter in Torah, Injeel and Quran. Well he didn't. So what does that tell you? It tells us that this phenomenon is man made, and in all probability made by some crazy, evil, mad Arab.
Look ! Your initial words are more then enough to counter your later arguments. You have nearly proved with the references of Holy books that its a prohibited act . But later you have defined some special conditions which is either not present in any Holy book or in any Hadees . Look , sometimes in deep harsh conditions drugs are even allowed , I accept it . Similarly I guess suicide bombing in case of war can be conducted but their is no reference that it is limited for the Armed soldiers only . or their is either way around?:raise:

Everything is alright , But then How can you justify the Suicide or Sacrifice of Rashid Minhas ? or the suicide or sacrifice of those Pakistani soldiers those have blown Indian tanks in the Battle of Chawinda. Remember that their was no Wahabbi\barelvi phenomena popular at that time. Sometimes that question seriously Knock my mind.

Not many people know this occurred. :coffee:

Many Lahoris sacrificed themselves like this, not just faujis.

are you sure he was carrying IED and it wasnt any imflamable material he was carrying?

Well might be illegally importing petroleum products all the way from Iran-via Pakistan into Kashmir. What other inflammable can somebody have to explode....methanol/ethanol ....etc.

:lol: bechara bhool gaya hoga ke button ko rush wale area mein jake dabana hai :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom