What's new

Pakistani & India Dosti Thread

Dosti ka to pata nahin...PDF ki Tharki Brigade kaafi united hai. Chahe kahin ke bhi ho, is group ke members sochte ek dum same hain....:lol:
bhai keh to rahe ho aur yahan baat shadee , live in relation ship aur na jane kya kya ki chal rahee hain per mere dil se poocho main kissee Chiriya ko kitna MISS ker raha hoon

Yaad Na Jaye Beete Dinon Ki Rafi enhanced version - YouTube

wo kehte the
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7KjRzCI_Os

hum kehte hain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgUmgu5rGU

:alcoholic::alcoholic::cray:

Friendship between India & Pakistan will be beneficial for both nations equally.

Seeing present generation of Pakistanis we can clearly see how they are educated to hate India with false history & facts they will need few decades to wash out the ZIA-EFFECT to honestly think about peace & friendship with Indians.

But as a Indian I think with all backstabbings & wounds India recieved from Pakistan ... Dosti Wosti not possible in Atleast in Our Life times !

Hope our descendants & upcomming generations will not inherit the humility & hate we have experienced.

Shaadi ki kya zaroorat hai? Haven't you heard of live-in partners? :woot: Shaadi bhi mat karo par maza bhi lo! :D

That's like having the cake and eating it too! :man_in_love:
In that case its better for you lot to stay on your side of the border. Not that we wanted you on our side before anyways.

Friendship between India & Pakistan will be beneficial for both nations equally.

Seeing present generation of Pakistanis we can clearly see how they are educated to hate India with false history & facts they will need few decades to wash out the ZIA-EFFECT to honestly think about peace & friendship with Indians.

But as a Indian I think with all backstabbings & wounds India recieved from Pakistan ... Dosti Wosti not possible in Atleast in Our Life times !

Hope our descendants & upcomming generations will not inherit the humility & hate we have experienced.

Seeing present generation of indians we can clearly see how they are educated to hate Pakistan with false history & facts they will need few decades to wash out the hatred to honestly think about peace & friendship with Pakistanis.

But as a Pakistani I think with all backstabbings & wounds Pakistan recieved from india ... Dosti Wosti not possible in Atleast in Our Life times !

I would like to start this thread which will be about all the things that are being done to eliminate the hatred between the two countries. I'm not sure if this thread will have a long life but let us see...

I would like to give some examples about the kind of news article that should be posted, please see below:

Cricket (when Pak plays in India or vice versa)
President, PM, etc visiting each other's country.
Releasing fishermen belonging to each other's country
Helping each other in the time of need, such as natural disaster
Talks about increasing Trade etc.

The topics should not be restricted to the examples mentioned above. Well, I guess I made my point clear.

Thanks

Note: I didn't know which forum to post this thread in, so Mods please relocate if required.

I've got a better idea, display your real flags.

By befriending this nation that is our sworn enemy, a enemy who didn't hesitate to interfere in our internal matters in 1971 and thus played a big role in the loss of East Pakistan, a enemy that has brutally suppressed and murdered thousands of Kashmiris, we are insulting the sacrifice of millions of Pakistanis who struggled on behalf this nation and its people in the many conflicts, both known and unknown, that we have fought against this sworn enemy of ours. Shame on those who talk of "dosti".

By befriending this nation that is our sworn enemy, a enemy who didn't hesitate to interfere in our internal matters in 1971 and thus played a big role in the loss of East Pakistan, a enemy that has brutally suppressed and murdered thousands of Kashmiris, we are insulting the sacrifice of millions of Pakistanis who struggled on behalf this nation and its people in the many conflicts, both known and unknown, that we have fought against this sworn enemy of ours. Shame on those who talk of "dosti".

I am from jammu and kashmir is ours. we won't let pakistan have it

I am from jammu and kashmir is ours. we won't let pakistan have it

:rofl: really? that else can we expect a person from Jammu where the non Muslims live more then Muslims n who dont care abt that other 80% Muslims r going through but they do want to b with Hindus bcoz they share their religious values.

Well after the independence inshallah u may live there.:lol:

PS im a Kashmiri also!!!!!

:rofl: really? that else can we expect a person from Jammu where the non Muslims live more then Muslims n who dont care abt that other 80% Muslims r going through but they do want to b with Hindus bcoz they share their religious values.

And your fellow Kashmiris who dont like India can go settle in Pakistan like you. But the land aint going nowhere...

Good one.

P.S And so am I :cheers:

8940829.jpg

And your fellow Kashmiris who dont like India can go settle in Pakistan like you. But the land aint going nowhere...

Greedy n materialistic people think of land,resources,money etc etc.

That is Kashmir Valley the people who live there r called Kashmiris. They dont need to anywhere but they do want to liberate their land from Occupation n that i believe will be done one day. Because they r the people who share the cultural,moral,social n most importantly Religious values with a Muslim nation n the hurdle they face is the Occupation from a Country that has 7 lakh army there stationed just to suppress those people n their freedom wishes, that cant b done 4 long!

Jis kisi ko dosti se nafrat hai wo apna pungi pitara yahan se samet le aur koi dushmani thread khol le... These ppl are good for nothing

Jis kisi ko dosti se nafrat hai wo apna pungi pitara yahan se samet le aur koi dushmani thread khol le... These ppl are good for nothing
wo already 10 threads daily dushmani wali shuru kerty hai or sara din dushmani nibhaty hain hum aik dosti wali main a jaeen to mirchi lag jati hai hehehehhe

wo already 10 threads daily dushmani wali shuru kerty hai or sara din dushmani nibhaty hain hum aik dosti wali main a jaeen to mirchi lag jati hai hehehehhe

ye gharwalo aur dusro ke sataye hue bacche hain... Apni saari bharas PDF pe hi nikalte hain... Social sites ka to bera gark hi kar diya hai inhone..

Back
Top Bottom