What's new

Pakistani & India Dosti Thread

India and Pakistan can be best of friends if and only!
(1) Kashmir is resolved!

and I mean it, once Kashmir is out of the equation, there will be no need for ISI to support Kashmir cause and there will be no reason for Raw to counter that in their favor.

Trust me on this! I am not saying that we should unite as one country (NO WAY IN HELL) but what i am saying is that we have a long history together! We can overcome our differences.

My best friend is from India, we get along all the time, you know why? Because we do not discuss Indo-Pak politics. Now, I have a solution to Kashmir but before that, lets note these important points

(1) Pakistan will not give away P.O.K to India
(2) India will not give away I.O.K to Pakistan

Solution?
(1) War! (I do not recommend that because the outcome will cause more proxy wars and civillian casualties for decades)
(2) Give Indians access to all of Kashmir but if they want to come to Pakistan, they will have to get a visa. Similarly, give Pakistani's give access too all of Kashmir but if they want to go to India then they will require Visa. This way, everybody will have full access to Kashmir and if Pakistani and Indian people want to hangout then you go to KASHMIR!
(3) Leave things the way they are and let's cause more hatred for generations to come

So yeah I support number 2 and like I said, once Kashmir is solved then Pakistan and India will overcome all differences or maybe have an alliance in future (You never know). If you have any other legit solution other than this than let me know?

:rofl: really? that else can we expect a person from Jammu where the non Muslims live more then Muslims n who dont care abt that other 80% Muslims r going through but they do want to b with Hindus bcoz they share their religious values.

Well after the independence inshallah u may live there.:lol:

PS im a Kashmiri also!!!!!

no you are wrong. We do care about sufferings of everybody whether muslims, hindus, buddhists etc. but the future lies with india. And it's not just the hindus. jammu muslims also don't care about this independence thing. Believe me most of my gujjar friends don't care. they just want to live a normal life.
There was a chance to be independent back in 1947. Maharaja Hari Singh was resolved to turn J and K (including Gilgit, Pak occupied kashmir, aksai chin) into an independent country but pakistanis invaded us. ONly then Maharaja Hari Singh joined India as a precondition to save the state. What you people want now is the very thing you destroyed back in 1947. Now it's too late.

no you are wrong. We do care about sufferings of everybody whether muslims, hindus, buddhists etc. but the future lies with india. And it's not just the hindus. jammu muslims also don't care about this independence thing. Believe me most of my gujjar friends don't care. they just want to live a normal life.
There was a chance to be independent back in 1947. Maharaja Hari Singh was resolved to turn J and K (including Gilgit, Pak occupied kashmir, aksai chin) into an independent country but pakistanis invaded us. ONly then Maharaja Hari Singh joined India as a precondition to save the state. What you people want now is the very thing you destroyed back in 1947. Now it's too late.

Mr dont tell me history i know better then u That hari singh initially wanted independence but then the indian gov offered him some person gains so then he was seriously thinking of joining Indian Union. The most attractive one was this ''that his rule in the valley will stay as it is n will be sported by the indian gov in present n future. At that point point the people of the valley who were mostly Muslims they had been already suffering the Cruel DOGRA ARMY (the militia of Hari singh). They had butchered people in the streets mostly Muslims. They had insulted the Mosques used to raid in the houses to loot n used to take away the women from the houses n used to sell them to the non muslims in Jammu n Western Punjab area. Just to make money n feed the militia with the money n their ammunitions for their Banduks........

The areas which were hit most by their atrociousness was the Western Kashmir where Azad Kashmir n Gilgit & Baltistan is. So then after seeing the latest moves of hari singh n his militia the people of kashmir had started to retaliate n in 1948 first bullet was fired by a young boy named Sardar Qayum in Bara Darri in todays Nila Butt, Dhirkot which is in district Bagh, Azad kashmir(todays liberated part of kashmir valley). They had nothing to fight with but still the fought with whatever they had even with stones. Yes then they had asked for help from people of hazara with used to be part of Kashmir valley once n they readly helped us then this wave of retaliation spread in other parts of the valley also then Gilgit Scouts joined the arms then from the contacts of Gilgit Scouts the tribal Pathans of NWFP joined them n they were successful in pushing the Dogras from todays Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Bultistan, Punch sector n their advance let them upto Capital of the Valley at mean time the hari singh after seeing his debacle then signed the papers just to save himself n this falling rule with indians then the indian army landed in srinagar n they as wast in numbers n being a professional army whose many senior officers had just fought a successful World War II in Africa against the Germans they were able to push them back from siege of capital upto punch sector only then the Pakistan army who just had 11000 service men in the whole of army, who even dont had any ordinance factory (as the first Pakistan ordinance factory was made in 1949 after the war by First President Liaqat Ali Khan) had stopped them in Punch sector along with the freedom fighters thats why the punch district is divided B/W Azad Kashmir n Occupied Kashmir. Then the cease fire came n we r like that ever since.

Then Sardar Qayyum n other freedom Fighters name it as Azad Kashmir n the other Part as Gilgit Agency then it was called Northern Pakistan, But then with the passage of time to preserve the identity of Gilgit Agency people then it was named Gilgit-Baltistan where the same People of the land run the regional gov n they r doing it very well it has the literacy rate of 96% its the best in entire South Asia n top 3 in the Asia.Its people their cultural ethics their manners r exemplary as is with Azad Kashmir from where i belong the literacy rate, cultural,religious values + hospitality,Peace n manners is in best in the rest of Pakistan. Because it is governed by its own people who had fought for its liberation.

Even indian agencies tried its best to commit problems in here but still they couldnt disturb its peace because of its people n strong governance....The people of Pakistan have to enter in this state by paying taxes to gov of azad Kashmir they cant buy land in AJK it they dont hold the Azad Kashmir's id card. Yes Mr we Kashmiris have our own ID cards here was its our identity n our land so no outsider can buy even a single inch of this liberated land without Azad Kashmir's ID card n for that u have to be Azad Kashmiri by birth.

Yes we had a earth quick but ever since the rate of development is best in the region n local economy+ people's living standerds r very high from Occupied Kashmir n rest of Pakistan....Mr Jammu man this is the reality here we r the proud liberated people of the proud liberated land called Azad Kashmir. We dont fear for our mothers n daughters that an army check post in the end of the street will kill or rape them in front of our own eyes n we will not b able to do anything as we r the slaves of those who dont share religious,cultural,social or even moral values with us.

The land of Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiri Musilms who gave in past n in present r giving their blood for the libration of this land.

all we want is to be the part of a Muslim country as we r Muslims.We n them r more close then from a jokers from out side for whom even our native Kashmiri language is a language of the Alians. We dont want that even if God forbit we cant merge with them then atleast we will not want to be part of the people n a army for whom we r just for target practicing tools we will like to have then a Liberated Country as Islamic Republic of Kashmir.

we jammuites have suffered far too long because of selfish, parasitic kashmiris (both pandits and muslims).

just like pak occupied balochistan.

Shut up idiot. First read what is your shameful history ?
That was your brutal army who killed and raped pakistani womens and killed unborn child in 1948,1965, 1971.
Proof about 1971.
First came Gen Manekshaw's confession that 80,000 Hindus were trained and sent into East Pakistan to carry out sabotage, mayhem and rape in East Pakistan and malign the Pakistani Army and scare the common Bengalis.

Why not pak-bangla friendship. Bangaldesh is 10 time better than india.
Why not pak-korea friendship.
why not pak-srilanka friendship.
why not pak-japan friendship.
why not pak-sudan/palestine/Iraq Friendship.
Friendship with india is nothing but waste of time and energy. Dosti on blood of 1 million people ? shame. Shame. shame.

Why not pak-bangla friendship. Bangaldesh is 10 time better than india.
Why not pak-korea friendship.
why not pak-srilanka friendship.
why not pak-japan friendship.
why not pak-sudan/palestine/Iraq Friendship.
Friendship with india is nothing but waste of time and energy. Dosti on blood of 1 million people ? shame. Shame. shame.

Pak-Bangla Friendship - Nah...the status quo is alright !

Pak-Korea Friendship - We're friends with both the North & the South !

Pak-Srilanka Friendship - We're pretty darn good friends with them !

Pak-Japan Friendship - We've got decent to good relations with them !

Pak-Sudan Friendship - Yup its there !

Pak-Palestine/Iraqi - Its there !

Back
Top Bottom