Pakistani Hindus protests for release of Hafiz Saeed

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HS.png

KARACHI:

Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) demanded an immediate end to the house arrest of their chief, Hafiz Saeed, during protests organised in different parts of the city on Wednesday.
Members belonging to the Hindu community also joined the JuD’s protest at Karachi Press Club on Wednesday.

JuD leader Dr Muzamil Qureshi said that they condemn the house arrest of their leader and that the government has acted on international pressure.

A member of the Hindu Panchayat from Thar, Bano Bheel, said that Saeed may be a terrorist for India or United States of America. However, for the people of Thar, he has proven himself to be a great philanthropist, he said.

Protests were also organised at Water Pump Chowrangi, Johar Chowrangi, Sakhi Hasan Chowrangi, Native Jetty Bridge, Tipu Sultan Road, Shaheen Complex, Punjab Chorangi, Drigh Road and Godown Chowrangi, Korangi.

The Interior Ministry snubbed on Wednesday India’s demand for a “credible crackdown” against militant groups following the detention of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed.

“Pakistan does not need any certification or endorsement from India over the recent actions it has taken in relation to Hafiz Saeed,” a spokesperson for the federal Interior Ministry said in a statement in response to Tuesday’s statement by Indian Ministry of External Affairs.

The spokesperson said the actions taken by the government were carried out as per “obligations vis-à-vis listing of JuD under UN Security Council Resolution 1267 in December, 2008”. He, however, said various actions that needed to be taken under the relevant resolution i.e. arms embargo, travel ban and asset freeze were not taken for some reasons by the previous regime.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1314323/raising-voice-hindus-protest-hafiz-saeeds-house-arrest/

A member of the Hindu Panchayat from Thar, Bano Bheel, said that Saeed may be a terrorist for India or United States of America. However, for the people of Thar, he has proven himself to be a great philanthropist, he said.

Now this got me thinking.....
Why did the hindus protest in support of Hafiz saeed? and why not the muslims and others?
Doesnt the so called philanthropist Mr.Hafiz Saeed help ppl other than hindus? If yes, then why dont they protest along with the hindus?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?

Why did the hindus protest in support of Hafiz saeed? and why not the muslims and others?
Doesnt the so called philanthropist Mr.Hafiz Saeed help ppl other than hindus? If yes, then why dont they protest along with the hindus?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?

Bhai Daal Me Kuch Kaala Nahi.Haifiz Saeed Is Known All Over Pakistan For His Charity Work.He Has Done Tremendous Work for The People of Thar.Poor Hindu Families Who Cannot Afford Quality Healthcare At Private Hospitals Are Beneficiaries of His Clinics and Dispensaries

Back In 2005 Earthquake UN Was Distributing Aid and Relief Goods Through His Organization They Were Not Prepared to Trust The Government Or Any Other NGO

this is crazy, why would hindus protest this for?

seems like fake news to me, is there any Indian or Western souce on this?

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?
I think you misunderstood the scenario. İt's the Muslim majority that's rallying in his support. And now the Hindus from far flung areas of Sindh who were beneficiaries of his healthcare and rural support programs.

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?
Wearehafizsaeed was top twitter trend guess you didnt notice

Because his charity work earned him respect all over Pakistan

Daal me kuch kalaa hai?

Well Dear daal saari peeli hy ap ny Sun glasses pehni hui hain..:D

Protests staged in various cities against Hafiz Saeed’s detention

Opposition protests against Hafiz Saeed’s house arrest

Hafiz Saeed remains defiant; protests in Pakistan

Wearehafizsaeed was top twitter trend guess you didnt notice
Actually i did. One of your journalists or a lady from the NGO said something to the effect "what else can be expected".
I felt bad for those protesting.
He Has Done Tremendous Work for The People of Thar.Poor Hindu Families Who Cannot Afford Quality Healthcare At Private Hospitals Are Beneficiaries of His Clinics and Dispensaries
Thats good.
But i thought your government was supposed to do this.
What is HAFIZ SAEED's source of money that allows him to do such charities?

And now the Hindus from far flung areas of Sindh who were beneficiaries of his healthcare and rural support programs.
I ask you the same question that i have asked above.

Well Dear daal saari peeli hy ap ny Sun glasses pehni hui hain..:D
Rayban sir...achhe hai. wanna try?lol

But i thought your government was supposed to do this

What is HAFIZ SAEED's source of money to do such charity?

Private Donations.People Actually Trust Him.Do You Know That During Baqr Eid His Organization Collects The Most Goat and Cattle Hides in The Country

As For Government You Know Sarkari Kaam Is Not Always Upto The Standard and Private Hospitals Are Expensive

Actually i did. One of your journalists or a lady from the NGO said something to the effect "what else can be expected".
I felt bad for those protesting.

Thats good.
But i thought your government was supposed to do this.
What is HAFIZ SAEED's source of money that allows him to do such charities?

I ask you the same question that i have asked above.

Rayban sir...achhe hai. wanna try?lol
He has a network of his charity organization, spread across the country. His followers base is massive, private donations are huge, especially in Ramadan. His organization conducted charity drives etc whenever the country faced crisis, natural disasters. Our inept government is too corruption ridden to help the general public.
PS not his supporter*

JuD had done great charity work during natural desausters. He helped the humanity irrespective of religious belief. Like heros of hindu terrorists Bal Thakrey Paraveen Tugadia Murli Manoher Joshi Moodi Hafiz Saeed is hero of Pakistanis.

That's suspicious, considering the fact that hes named in many terrorist attacks in India.

Just a blame game, no evidence of any involvement in attacks in India. He is a brave leader and always support the cause of Kashmir a international recognized issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom