What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He was the one who introduced communal politics by supporting Khilafat movement the example of which is practiced by the Nehru clan and many other politicians now

Silly on the Khilafat movement, I agree but your other connections are equally silly.

2. Foistering of the Nehru clan on India as opposed to Sardar who enjoyed the support of the majority Congress Pradesh Committee members and we all know what has Nehru clan did for India - first and foremost denying India of a proper secular country - different personal laws for different religions carrying forward the legacy of British rule i.e divide and rule policy.

Standard canard spread by people who don't bother to read. Gandhi was responsible for Sardar Patel's rise and they shared a very close relationship frayed only at the very end and Patel was devastated at his death.

As for Patel running the government, people forget that Patel became seriously ill fairly soon after independence & died soon after. Nehru would still have been leader, being the tallest among his contemporaries. Nothing could/would have changed. The fact that you think Gandhi was able to foist Nehru shows an acknowledgement of the enormous power he held on the affection of the people. Everyone who hates Gandhi does so because he didn't support "X" or "Y" over "Z". They don't even realise that by doing so, they are acknowledging how important & great Gandhi was in the matter of things. Btw, Sardar Patel would never have crossed Gandhi, no matter what, so much was his affection for him. Are you suggesting that the hard nosed Patel was a gullible fool?

I can go on and on but not worth the discussion here in this thread.

Thank you for small mercies.

Lol Chrisitans have fought wars for us. They are the back bone of our atomic program. Go research more buddy. Go search who was Michael John O'Brian. They are as patriotic as I am.

Hindus however are nobody.

Like Abdus Salam and the treatment he got in Pakistan.

more clarity would be when you edit your post wherein you said since Gandhi supported Khilafat and other things hence his killers have the reasons to kill him :)

Why should I edit it? Gandhi screwed Hindu and other religious people in communalising politics and denying India a modern secular state by foistering the Nehru clan on India.

There is a saying "Live by the sword, die by the sword" - I believe in that - does that mean I support violence or someone getting killed through violence? Indira Gandhi played with Akali politics introducing violence and payed the penalty. Does that mean I support her killing?

I think you need to have a better comprehension skills.

hindus are a just a burden in pakistan. bharat should gladly take this ppl back

where it says christains are leaving pakistan?? pakistan is much safer and secure than HINDUstan. atleast we dont have babri masjid, orissa killings, etc etc.

After Babri Masjid, Pakistanis destroyed 100 temples, few months back a temple was destroyed in Sindh. Do you have short term memory, 150 Christians houses were burnt in Lahore after verbal arguments between two friends.

The Treatment of Minorities in Pakistan | Gates of Vienna

They are loyal to India. They have sympathy for you guys. They live in areas like Thar and Umarkot which border India and are a security risk for that reason. They cannot be trusted.

You should keep them. I believe they would be loyal Indian citizens more than you guys.

Dude what the heck are you saying ? There hasn't been a single traitor, to the best of my knowledge, from the Hindu Community of Pakistan ! How can you say something like that about them ?

The few that I've met are deeply patriotic but equally sad at the treatment we, the majority, give out to them ! We must stop demonizing Hindus for whatever prejudices our ancestors may or may not have felt at the hands of some elements from the Hindu Community in ages past - This crop & the crop before them are Pakistanis to the last man.

The shame is not theres its ours - We really...really need to start treating our religious minorities better as is befitting for a State that calls itself Islamic !

Why should I edit it? Gandhi screwed Hindu and other religious people in communalising politics and denying India a modern secular state by foistering the Nehru clan on India.

Always best to be circumspect with words especially when talking of man whose boots...err slippers are too big to be filled by any of us. Gandhi did what he did because he could. He could because he had the people's support. Nobody stopped anyone from doing it their way. Their failures are not Gandhi's fault.

There is a saying "Live by the sword, die by the sword" - I believe in that - does that mean I support violence or someone getting killed through violence?

Dangerously close to supporting the idea. In any case, maybe you will consider that to be okay with the SL problem then.

After Babri Masjid, Pakistanis destroyed 100 temples, few months back a temple was destroyed in Sindh. Do you have short term memory, 150 Christians houses were burnt in Lahore after verbal arguments between two friends.

The Treatment of Minorities in Pakistan | Gates of Vienna

:rofl: u said christains are leaving pakistan. where does it say?? anyways plz keep ur bs facts to urself as im done talking about these issues just to defame pakistan.

Dude what the heck are you saying ? There hasn't been a single traitor, to the best of my knowledge, from the Hindu Community of Pakistan ! How can you say something like that about them ?

The few that I've met are deeply patriotic but equally sad at the treatment we, the majority, give out to them ! We must stop demonizing Hindus for whatever prejudices our ancestors may or may not have felt at the hands of some elements from the Hindu Community in ages past - This crop & the crop before them are Pakistanis to the last man.

The shame is not theres its ours - We really...really need to start treating our religious minorities better as is befitting for a State that calls itself Islamic !

General hatred for Pakistan Hindus are deep in Pakistan, Pakistan textbooks nurture this hatred among Pakistani Muslims kids. Don't be so surprised from anyone's words.

Muhajirs were the one and not the Sindhi Muslims who made Sindhi Hindus flee Pakistan after partition.

Silly on the Khilafat movement, I agree but your other connections are equally silly.

Standard canard spread by people who don't bother to read. Gandhi was responsible for Sardar Patel's rise and they shared a very close relationship frayed only at the very end and Patel was devastated at his death.

As for Patel running the government, people forget that Patel became seriously ill fairly soon after independence & died soon after. Nehru would still have been leader, being the tallest among his contemporaries. Nothing could/would have changed. The fact that you think Gandhi was able to foist Nehru shows an acknowledgement of the enormous power he held on the affection of the people. Everyone who hates Gandhi does so because he didn't support "X" or "Y" over "Z". They don't even realise that by doing so, they are acknowledging how important & great Gandhi was in the matter of things. Btw, Sardar Patel would never have crossed Gandhi, no matter what, so much was his affection for him. Are you suggesting that the hard nosed Patel was a gullible fool?

Thank you for small mercies.

You may think the connections are silly but I see a connection - Gandhi wanted to win over the muslim support by nook or crook and that is what happening around in the recent times through vote bank politics - do you deny that?

And the rest of the stuff - shall we agree to disagree? Gandhi maybe Mahatma for you but many of us he is not

Pakistan is on its way to become a pure Sunni country, every minority is slowly being systematically eradicated. These are planned attacks on Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Hazara, Shia, Ahmedis to chase themmm out of Pakistan. The Global community and the HR insitutions should severely take note of this inhuman rights violations thats being commited by terrorist organizations in Pakistan and equally suupported or encouraged by Pak authorities.

:rofl: u said christains are leaving pakistan. where does it say?? anyways plz keep ur bs facts to urself as im done talking about these issues just to defame pakistan.

The link talked about Christian legislator who fled Pakistan.

Pakistan Christian Post

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/middleeast/article3630470.ece

Petition for Pakistani Christian asylum seekers in Europe - PetitionBuzz

Asylum seekers: Expelled from Pakistan with no choice | Blog | DAWN.COM

Always best to be circumspect with words especially when talking of man whose boots...err slippers are too big to be filled by any of us. Gandhi did what he did because he could. He could because he had the people's support. Nobody stopped anyone from doing it their way. Their failures are not Gandhi's fault.

Dangerously close to supporting the idea. In any case, maybe you will consider that to be okay with the SL problem then.

I am bound to suck up to the bitter truth about the SL problem right? Or was there any other choice for me or many of TN tamilians like me? I opposed Indira and Rajiv converting a non-violent tamil movement into a violent one and I felt that is the biggest drawback in SL tamil movement - Rajiv getting killed and LTTE paying the penalty all these are the subsequent effects(fell by the sword) - or do you see it differently?

P.S - either you understand my position wrt SL tamil issue or I am going to stop responding to you as you just do strawman arguments.

General hatred for Pakistan Hindus are deep in Pakistan, Pakistan textbooks nurture this hatred among Pakistani Muslims kids. Don't be so surprised from anyone's words.

You forget that I went through the same system & I couldn't see any hatred but a differentiation between what the Hindus wanted & what we - the Muslims - wanted & the ensuing power-struggle - Yes very much so ! Though I take it in the same breadth as talking about someone's ethnic or linguistic identity as being different from someone else's & so are the aspirations for the future !

Its the unsaid & unwritten stereotypes like the willy old Hindu Banya & some resentment & deep distrust due to a carry through from the Partition, which is there ! Ironically if it were only the textbooks - We wouldn't see this more present amongst the illiterates then the educated.

Muhajirs were the one and not the Sindhi Muslims who made Sindhi Hindus flee Pakistan after partition.

I don't think so ! The Muhajirs had hardly anything when they came here....they were wronged even during the Allotment Process because of corruption & nepotism. I find it hard to believe that they'd rise up with machetes & forcing Hindus to flee Pakistan - the events that were unfolding across the length & breadth of Radcliffe Line probably did that !

You may think the connections are silly but I see a connection - Gandhi wanted to win over the muslim support by nook or crook and that is what happening around in the recent times through vote bank politics - do you deny that?

Hook or crook? For what purpose? Petty political gains? Maybe government formation? Must keep the context in view before drawing comparisons (even if I agree that the Khilafat movement was needless)

And the rest of the stuff - shall we agree to disagree? Gandhi maybe Mahatma for you but many of us he is not

I have no interest in converting you to my opinion of Gandhi. There we can agree to disagree but facts are not things that can be ignored; Patel died in 1950 (was sick much before that), how would it have made a difference in Nehru's eventual rise? It wouldn't, just a red herring that people throw in every now & then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom