What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont have any right to seek any when they decided to join India in 47. now they know they have to suffer and bear the consequences.

and because we dont accept Indians as our citizens. they will continue to rot in India unless they use their vote bank wisely, unless they form one Grand Muslim political party and vote that party to power.

But Somehow..Pakistanis got perpetual right to cry for Indian Muslims over and over again... jab kuch kar nahi sakte unke liy to phir jabardasti ke godfather kyun ban rahe ho.

Sindhis are everywhere in India like politics, judiciary, film industry, business etc. I believe you don't know about them. And unlike Muhajirs they never faced jealousy from others for their prosperity.

Those sindhis are those who migrated years back in 1947 not the ones that are migrating now. Muhajirs are also living a much better life than an average Indian. As I said you don't need to tell me Muhajir thing. I know about them much better than any Indian for that matter.

May be because you call yourself a secular state. ;)

well i am not belongs to Hindu family but Dalith.... if you want to debate... lets start... i will happy to support my friends here... does any Hindu or Christian in your country support you?

@Spring Onion Well, Indian Hindus are also increasing. They live in same conditions, face same problems. 960 million Hindus in one nation.

Seriously, can you give some trusted sources rather than your old rhetoric.

I gave you proof of Hindus decrease in Pakistan. Come up with any journal article or a trusted statistics to refute my claim.

So where are Pakistani Hindus ? All migrated to India ? Or just vanished ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazara Shias and Turi Pashtun Shias are fleeing Pakistan, you can use google. They are arriving to Australia in boats.

BS propaganda lolzz
wheres the proof bharati?? dont lecture us on human rights while indian army is killing innocent muslims in kashmir and Gujrat. take these hindus for all i care they can pray to gao mata there :lol:

But Somehow..Pakistanis got perpetual right to cry for Indian Muslims over and over again... jab kuch kar nahi sakte unke liy to phir jabardasti ke godfather kyun ban rahe ho.

jabardasti to qap log Hindus k godfather banany ki koshish kar rahy ho jabkay itna daam nahi rakhtay k un ko sahi jaga day sako.

and we also stand up for every Muslim irrespective of being India or martian one :)

Sir i was questioning your stand to justify the killing.

even despite all his traits Gandhi dint deserv to be killed by Hindus atleast.

I do not support his killing and he did not deserve to be killed - What more clarity do you want?

Oh really then give us the idea and prove it.

You need careful reading. NVM even then it means Indian Muslims are blamed for terrorism by Hindus there.

Give the proofs

proof.?...use Google plz...

@Spring Onion Well, Indian Hindus are also increasing. They live in same conditions, face same problems. 960 million Hindus in one nation.

Seriously, can you give some trusted sources rather than your old rhetoric.

I gave you proof of Hindus decrease in Pakistan. Come up with any journal article or a trusted statistics to refute my claim.

So where are Pakistani Hindus ? All migrated to India ? Or just vanished ?

Go back and read where they went.

i dont have time to post again.

and if Hindus live in same conditions then i dont have any sympathy for day-dreaming asylum seekers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i am not belongs to Hindu family but Dalith.... if you want to debate... lets start... i will happy to support my friends here... does any Hindu or Christian in your country support you?

Lol Chrisitans have fought wars for us. They are the back bone of our atomic program. Go research more buddy. Go search who was Michael John O'Brian. They are as patriotic as I am.

Hindus however are nobody.

BS propaganda lolzz
wheres the proof bharati?? dont lecture us on human rights while indian army is killing innocent muslims in kashmir and Gujrat. take these hindus for all i care they can pray to gao mata there :lol:

Indian muslims are not lining up outside foreign embassies like Pakistani Hindus, Christians, Shias and Ahmeddiyas to flee the country. :cheesy:

Here is the proof.
76 Shia asylum seekers escape boat accident, 49 still missing | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

I do not support his killing and he did not deserve to be killed - What more clarity do you want?

more clarity would be when you edit your post wherein you said since Gandhi supported Khilafat and other things hence his killers have the reasons to kill him :)

jabardasti to qap log Hindus k godfather banany ki koshish kar rahy ho jabkay itna daam nahi rakhtay k un ko sahi jaga day sako.

and we also stand up for every Muslim irrespective of being India or martian one :)

Pehle apne desh main rehne walo ke liye khade ho jao... hum to 2 Crore East Pakistani Hinduon ko sambhal ke rakhe hue hain....

Indian muslims are not lining up outside foreign embassies like Pakistani Hindus, Christians, Shias and Ahmeddiyas to flee the country. :cheesy:

Here is the proof.
76 Shia asylum seekers escape boat accident, 49 still missing | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

where it says christains are leaving pakistan?? pakistan is much safer and secure than HINDUstan. atleast we dont have babri masjid, orissa killings, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom