What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that they left. Indian govt should accept them. These guys are traitors and there loyalty is always questionable. They are a security risk.

I hope they don't come back because Indian govt doesn't give them citizenship. Go jump in the sea if you don't get Indian citizenship fellas.

Indeed you cant be like me no doubt about it.

you can be either worst or better i am of my own kind the one and only.

Rest its good that you realised that generalisation is not good hence tell your countryment to refrain from doing so otherwise they are going to get replies that will keep boiling their blood. i believe in fair play

uniqueness is good...
appreciate it. ..

and fair play?? by saying that???

we know which religion is the most generalised in the world. .I don't see much difference between you and the people who generalise a specific religion. ..

1. :laugh: and the other day Indians were telling us Hindus in India are not breeding at the rate the Muslims are. they were having issue with Muslim population growth. damn the Indian Muslims should speed up and surpass the Indian Hindus that might also work in their favour. vote power. 2. See the bottomline is that those Pakistani Hindus who thought they might get some space in India owing to they being Hindus are at the square one.
:poor souls they should take a dip in gangs and come back
Dear, kindly read little bit about Population Dynamics and Growth. Breeding rate doesn't decide population of a region alone. The carrying capacity, sustainability, death rate, and many factors are also important. I can give lecture if you want.

As for Pak Hindus, there is already a documentary or a news report on Pak Hindus in India. They are now like in No Man's land. Not accepted as Indians, can't go back to Pakistan because reason they migrated to India are still there.

Here is another theory. Some of these could be ISI plants trying to establish themselves in India. Or some lashkar or mujahideen's latest method of infiltrating people, since all their other avenues have been sealed off. How is zat? :flame:

1. :laugh: and the other day Indians were telling us Hindus in India are not breeding at the rate the Muslims are. they were having issue with Muslim population growth. damn the Indian Muslims should speed up and surpass the Indian Hindus that might also work in their favour. vote power.

2. See the bottomline is that those Pakistani Hindus who thought they might get some space in India owing to they being Hindus are at the square one.

:poor souls they should take a dip in gangs and come back

I am not surprised by your words since Pakistan has highest birthrate in all of South Asia making everyone tensed about the population explosion.

Here is another theory. Some of these could be ISI plants trying to establish themselves in India. Or some lashkar or mujahideen's latest method of infiltrating people, since all their other avenues have been sealed off. How is zat? :flame:

isi already has hundreds in india no more jobs in ISI as we have too much to piad them already

I any case you should keep them. Torture them to know the truth. But keep them.

Good that they left. Indian govt should accept them. These guys are traitors and there loyalty is always questionable. They are a security risk.

I hope they don't come back because Indian govt doesn't give them citizenship. Go jump in the sea if you don't get Indian citizenship fellas.

They will get their citizenship don't worry, after all Hindus migrants in India have million time better experience compared to Muhajirs.

They will get their citizenship don't worry, after all Hindus migrants in India have million time better experience compared to Muhajirs.

hindu migrant? ? really.i.have never met an indian hindu who.has been given a migrant title...

I any case you should keep them. Torture them to know the truth. But keep them.

Nah, I don't want yet another Pakistani hero to be fed and clothed at Indian taxpayers' expense for years in jail. Kasab was enough.

The so called Muhajirs are everywhere. From an army chief to diplomats to businessman to Prime ministers to air chiefs to naval chiefs to cricketers to TV artists . While these guys are struggling to earn a two time roti for themselves and live in slums.

Yes they are better than us. :rofl:

Nah, I don't want yet another Pakistani hero to be fed and clothed at Indian taxpayers' expense for years in jail. Kasab was enough.

Nah. They are hindus. They are very much loyal to you guys.

Dear, kindly read little bit about Population Dynamics and Growth. Breeding rate doesn't decide population of a region alone. The carrying capacity, sustainability, death rate, and many factors are also important. I can give lecture if you want.

So it means the Muslims despite population growth are inclinded towards early deaths in India.:P

As for Pak Hindus, there is already a documentary or a news report on Pak Hindus in India. They are now like in No Man's land. Not accepted as Indians, can't go back to Pakistan because reason they migrated to India are still there.

Before daydreaming about milk and honey rivers in land of India sans any of these, they should have done a through check and should not have closed the doors of their own country on them.

Indian media hyped and created more complications for them now accept them with open arms

The so called Muhajirs are everywhere. From an army chief to diplomats to businessman to Prime ministers to air chiefs to naval chiefs to cricketers to TV artists . While these guys are struggling to earn a two time roti for themselves and live in slums.

Yes they are better than us. :rofl:

Those Hindus are accepted as Indians. American Pakistani was saying Muhajirs are abused as "Hindustani" in Pakistan. The people who created Pakistan aren't considered Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom