What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah India keeps discussing while all the Hindus get killed. Keep doing more discussions, for me lives of Hindus matters...

So why are you here on the forum? Why aren't you out there fighting, or whatever it is that you think others should be doing?

Are you frikking kidding me? The subsidy per person was 1200 dollars last year. The subsidy to amaranth pilgrims was 200 rupees, and the existence of the latter was argued as justification for the former.

It is a gravy train for air India, but that doesn't mean it is not a subsidy for the pilgrims. Their expenses are borne by the govt, and it would otherwise cost them 1200 dollars plus from their pocket. The expenses are paid for by taxing the predominantly hindu population, who receives none of it.

she won't understand mate...remember after all you are talking to people who hail from pakistan the champ of minority rights. ..

KRAIT one post on page 6 boils my blood...I feel like getting myself an infraction here...:hitwall:

tension na le bachy if wine is near drink half glass and ciggratte pee enjoy the internet and be happy blood boil hony se kuch milta to ajj main millionaire hota :omghaha:

kabhi to kuch aur discuss ker lo bhaiyon.

ek hi khoon hai.

jitna bahaya hai, ab tak to pata chal jana chahiye tha.

nhi mera khoon sufaid hai pure white blood :cheesy: because i am not muslim nor hindu

Bye Hindus! :wave:

Maybe you guys can write a book when you get to India.

spiderman-meme-generator-bye-bye-nice-knowing-you-f0d3e1.jpg

tension na le bachy if wine is near drink half glass and ciggratte pee enjoy the internet and be happy blood boil hony se kuch milta to ajj main millionaire hota :omghaha:

wo to main karta hi hun sir jee..:P

nhi mera khoon sufaid hai pure white blood :cheesy: because i am not muslim nor hindu

Sorry yaar. Mai tang ho gaya hun.

hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim

toton ki tarah

:laugh: sure do reply.

dahhhhhh.

doesnt matter ayush when your Indian Hindus come up with BS sans any proof they are to be replied in the same.

but I am not like you madam...I think I will let it go..I won't generalise. ...you win.:tup:

Sorry yaar. Mai tang ho gaya hun.

hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim

toton ki tarah

anhi atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic atheist agnostic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom