What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them.and province called Sindh has worst conditions for even Muslim Pakistanis at the hands of feudal Pakistanis so Hindu Pakistanis are not an exception.
For me the bottomline is that These Pakistani Hindus have the right to go to India and leave Pakistan for better life.
My personal opinion is that life for them in India wont be different since India has own share of downtrodden Hindus and their living conditions are no better.These Pakistani Hindus might see some good moments in Refugees camps in India but thats all since they are no more than prisoners of camps. they wont be allowed to travel freely, they wont get jobs , they cant live on Govt ration for too long.the end result will be low paid jobs, same old life. it also depends in which Cast they fall low cast of high cast for further social treatmentSince you are BANNED troll who register just for this thread so let me reply you in one line
IF Hindus dont have breeding ability thats NOT our problem.
Period
But they will be still alive. And BTW Hindus in India over 960 million. Muslims in over 57 nations, mere 2 billion including 180 million Indian Muslims.
So lets not talk about breeding ability. They are rather converted or killed. We all know about it don't we.

See people will have problem in India, due to caste etc. but the thing is that their nationality will remain their problem.

but I am not like you madam...I think I will let it go..I won't generalise. ...you win.:tup:

Indeed you cant be like me no doubt about it.

you can be either worst or better i am of my own kind the one and only.

Rest its good that you realised that generalisation is not good hence tell your countryment to refrain from doing so otherwise they are going to get replies that will keep boiling their blood. i believe in fair play

tu kiyoon bakwas ker raha hai hum bhai bhai hain ok :rolleyes:
Chal Chal. Lota hai tu. Kahin bhi Ludak Jaata hai.

Main to masoom ko bacha raha tha. Aur yahan kya kar raha hai, BD section main jaa.

Aaj bhi kalu_miah kehta, posters posters log out kar jao, Imran Khan online aa gaya hai. :omghaha:
@arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
But they will be still alive. And BTW Hindus in India over 960 million. Muslims in over 57 nations, mere 2 billion including 180 million Indian Muslims.
So lets not talk about breeding ability. They are rather converted or killed. We all know about it don't we.

See people will have problem in India, due to caste etc. but the thing is that their nationality will remain their problem.

1. :laugh: and the other day Indians were telling us Hindus in India are not breeding at the rate the Muslims are. they were having issue with Muslim population growth. damn the Indian Muslims should speed up and surpass the Indian Hindus that might also work in their favour. vote power.

2. See the bottomline is that those Pakistani Hindus who thought they might get some space in India owing to they being Hindus are at the square one.

:poor souls they should take a dip in gangs and come back

Ok so have the Hindus left for India yet. I'm tired of waiting to wave them good bye.

The new id troll got banned, so try to discuss on topic everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom