What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should blame your Indian Hindu extremists for creating cirucmstances for creation of Pakistan.

BS.

Partition was power politics.

We see it everyday in India still.

Can't come to power in state, agitate for a new state.

The rest of you got suckered into it.

On the other hand the worst thing for Indian Muslims came from majority Indian Hindus who despite decision of Indian Muslims to side with India, consider these Muslims as traitors and treat them worst.

We all bear the baggage of your creation. That is the inescapable truth.

And the irony is that you got what you wanted, and are still fighting.

and the Indians subject their own Muslim community to hate for these actions?

No one subjects anyone to hate. We live together and fight a lot less than you do.

The fact is that our Muslims have grown in number.

Your Hindus have nearly vanished.

its weakness of your mentality not our fault. For us Indian Muslims are Indian citizens and we will prefer our own Hindu Pakistanis over Indian Muslims when it comes to nationality though we will also condemn any injustice to Indian Muslims.

Sounds good when you say it.

Sadly, the rest of your country never went along.

Greatest opposition for the creation of Pakistan came from Deobandis. But it is our fault that we left them in an Islamic state and we should still allow them to migrate to India instead of these ungrateful illegal Bangladeshis. :angry:

My post #24 - Deobandis does not represent muslims but the simple fact - muslims asked for partition. hindus did not. So hell with the TNT theory - hindus should be welcomed by India even now.

My post #24 - Deobandis does not represent muslims but the simple fact - muslims asked for partition. hindus did not. So hell with the TNT theory - hindus should be welcomed by India even now.

Few years ago I listened to an interview of Pakistani Hindu saying, "Being Hindu in Pakistan means being considered as an enemy of Pakistan." Pakistan is not going to change we should change our attitude, help them settle in India.

I can not reply on behalf of other members but for myself and i would say yes why not.

Interesting jana ji, may be this might be helpful to reaffirm your real rhetoric

"Sorry law and order maintenance is the job of law enforcement agencies and its not done through putting curbs on Media.
The Indian govt need to stop radical Hindu groups from creating law and order and BTW HOW does the Mahrashtra Govt Know that what will be the VERDICT which will create law and order and by whom ??
If the verdict is in favour of radical Hindu groups then trust me Indian Muslims do not have any power to launch any violent protest.

They stayed back to prove themselves Indians but unfortuantly the you the Indian Hindus still do not accept these Muslims as Indians.

And this is the most unfortunate thing these Indian Muslims are facing even after 62 years.

Muslim bashing is integral part of India and Indians from media movies and so on.

[/B]

You seem to have very little knowledge of Indian movies. Movies have consistently taken neutral and all inclusive stand. Talking about media, there are few cheap yellow journalism channels; but they are few and dont stand any repute.

You should blame your Indian Hindu extremists for creating cirucmstances for creation of Pakistan.

On the other hand the worst thing for Indian Muslims came from majority Indian Hindus who despite decision of Indian Muslims to side with India, consider these Muslims as traitors and treat them worst.

and the Indians subject their own Muslim community to hate for these actions?

its weakness of your mentality not our fault. For us Indian Muslims are Indian citizens and we will prefer our own Hindu Pakistanis over Indian Muslims when it comes to nationality though we will also condemn any injustice to Indian Muslims.

Correcting you on this point - Indian muslims did not ask for siding with India. But despite that, muslims were allowed to practice their own civil laws and their laws were not touched though Hindu laws were revised many times to reflect the modern times. In fact, the hindus and other religious people and even some moderate muslims like Arif Mohammed Khan were cheated in that the population was deprived of a true secular country.

On top of it, the muslim percentages have grown from 10.5% of the total population to 13.5% of the total Indian population since Independence. In Pakistan(I am talking about West Pakistan alone to give a proper comparison) - in 1951, the hindu population was 3% and today it is 1.7%.

Interesting , may be this might be helpful to reaffirm your real rhetoric

rhetoric? it isnt. realities. curbing Media is not the solution neither can hush up issues

Correcting you on this point - Indian muslims did not ask for siding with India. But despite that, muslims were allowed to practice their own civil laws and their laws were not touched though Hindu laws were revised many times to reflect the modern times. In fact, the hindus and other religious people and even some moderate muslims like Arif Mohammed Khan were cheated in that the population was deprived of a true secular country.

On top of it, the muslim percentages have grown from 10.5% of the total population to 13.5% of the total Indian population since Independence. In Pakistan(I am talking about West Pakistan alone to give a proper comparison) - in 1951, the hindu population was 3% and today it is 1.7%.

Muslim family laws can not be replaced by yours simple fact. as far as revision of Hindus laws well can you post some?

as far as your population ratio statments are concerned i remember some Pakistani members in the past have debunk it.

Biggest strawman peddled by young Pakistanis today.

Oh if partition had not happened, we would have seen the biggest civil war in history.

That was in 1947.

When one million undivided Indians anyways died.

Not civil war enough?

Fast forward to 2012.

What is Pakistan going through now?

What happened in Karachi today?

What happened in Peshawar a few days ago?

Utho. Jaago.

Thoda ghoomo duniya.

Dekho log kya kehte hain.

They should move to India. In return, we should send the terrorists or Mullah types (Zakir Naik) that want Sharia in India to Pakistan. Win-Win for all! Pakistan gets some pure practicing Muslims, and India gets people who will hopefully work for the development of the country. Not a bad plan if I say so myself, too bad no politician in India will ever utter it for being scared of losing its votebank...

rhetoric? it isnt. realities. curbing Media is not the solution neither can hush up issues

Muslim family laws can not be replaced by yours simple fact. as far as revision of Hindus laws well can you post some?

as far as your population ratio statments are concerned i remember some Pakistani members in the past have debunk it.

Hindu laws - changed in 1954 - equal rights in many aspects for women and maintenance to hindu women in case of divorce.Polygamy banned.
1961 - Dowry banned in hindu religion.

Muslim laws - untouched in 1954 as Nehru felt it was too early to change it. 1961 - Maher - muslim version of dowry spared as Nehru still was thinking it was too early to touch muslim laws.

As for your statement that muslim family laws cant be replaced - my argument is simple - it can be if falsely interpreted over period of centuries.

Moreover, India has the right to have modern laws in that equal rights are provided to women across all religions including maintenance as it only benefits the country as the participation of educated women in a nation building can contribute to an increase of 27% gdp.

As for the hindu population, I am going by the census of Pakistan 1951 and now though the link does not seem to work but reinforced by a University of Conventory professor Ian Talbot.

I actually believe that as a generation we have the opportunity of righting a wrong done on all sides.

A second Partition.

Done right this time.

People protected by the armies and paramilitary.

Immovable property disposed legally by the state.

And then close the friggin border for all time.

They are very backward laws though. Like marrying multiple upto 4 women. Or the Talak laws where you say talak three times to divorce.

Even Indian Muslim Girls are fighting against these laws, but the Congress Govt does not want to lose its Mullah hardcore Islamics votebank, so they wont consider it.

The issue is of law n order. Clearly no one in Pakistan is safe - and all do feel under-attack.

Lame cop out. Are Muslim institutions being systematically targeted by Hindus? Or are Muslim women being forcibly converted into Hinduism? Are Muslims being discriminated, in flood camps of all places, by Hindus on the basis of their religion?

Then why should there be any solace for Hindus behind a ''Clearly no one in Pakistan is safe and all do feel under attack'' statement? Are Hindus to feel gleeful over the fact other communities in Pakistan are being butchered(for unrelated reasons) as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom