What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lene ke liye permission nahi maangte hum boss :rolleyes:. tum logon ki bhi bahut li thi mughal era mein. :rofl:

Mughals ki to badi buri maut hui, kutton ki maut.

Aur janaanis, well they all ended up selling their bodies in Delhi and the older ones were all bauds. Read the book by William Dalrymple. ;)

Land ka division kam tha ki tum log Language ka bhi division kar rahe ho....:drag:

What do you mean by Tum loog? Thori zehmat farmaen aur kudh mulaheza karien kon taqseen ker raha hay Zuban-e-Urdu ko.

Its the native language of our North Indian muslims not your sindhis or punjabis:agree:

In the Pakistani movie bol there is a dialogue,"I have seen Paakezah 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu." :enjoy:

You are wasting your time arguing with a butt hurt troll...
This creed of trollsis perpetually butt hurt on creation of Pakistan and will denounce Pakistan any which way..

I am actually quite happy being rid of you. ;)

But why did you again leave for a kaffir country? ;)

Li to tumhari thi mughalon ne. Forceful conversion yaad hai ?

forceful conversion nahi. humey cow ka moot peene se bachaya tha :rofl:

Mughals ki to badi buro maut hui, kutton ki maut.

Aur janaanis, well they all ended up selling their bodies in Delhi and the older ones were all bauds. Read the book by William Dalrymple. ;)

if u hate dem so much why u trying to own their language. hahahah. go exchange j with z...thats ur language

In the Pakistani movie bol there is a dialogue,"I have seen Paakejah 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu." :enjoy:

But he failed every time, right? Couldn't learn the very word Pakeezah. Just joking:D

Urdu is Indian language originated in North India, Persianized form of Khariboli.

You are wrong...
Urdu isa turkish word which means army...
The language is from islamic armies in which soldiers from all over islamic world trying to communicate each other came up with a new language which is a mixture of many languages..
Urdu language has words from arabic,turkish,chinese,sunskirit,greek and many languages....
So your claim that it is from one littke corner of india is wrong..
Its a language originating from islamic heritage that why pakistan adopted it..
Learn some history .

You are wrong...
Urdu isa turkish word which means army...
The language is from islamic armies in which soldiers from all over islamic world trying to communicate each other came up with a new language which is a mixture of many languages..
Urdu language has words from arabic,turkish,chinese,sunskirit,greek and many languages....
So your claim that it is from one littke corner of india is wrong..
Its a language originating from islamic heritage that why pakistan adopted it..
Learn some history .

Urdu is Persianized form of Khariboli, naam chahe kuch bhi ho. Its from north India, not Turkey or Iran or Mongolia. Khariboli was mixed with Persian words just like its getting mixed with English words right now.

But he failed every time, right? Couldn't learn the very word Pakeezah. Just joking:D

I corrected that Saiyeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom