What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground reality usually tends to be more factual than drawn out figures, when was the last time the blasphemy law was actually executed, OTOH, there is a report somewhere in this very forum stating an average of two Dalits are killed in India every day.... as for Sonia, "could have" is indeed the catch word.

You really want me to post literally hundreds of instances. Where pathetic people used the law to grab land, property and women and to settle personal accounts?

Let me google that for you

BBC News - Pakistan mob burns man to death for 'blasphemy'

There are more Shia, Ahmeddi, Pathan, Muhajir, Sufi followers being killed, their worship places being blown up, snatched by rival sects and gangs, I can go on.....

You have a lot to do within the final and perfect Islamic republic than obsess with kaafir India.

And this Sonia thingy is strange. It is no different from why Jardari is the president of the Islamic republic rather than PM.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299157 said:
can you please try to avoid ivolving countries into this

claimed: poor hindus kidnapped and forcefully converted

result: girl comes and busts his threatening family infront of the court

morale: live and let live, kidnappings nothing to do with religion

You do understand, don't you, that the guardians of a minor are her/his parents & that a minor cannot enter into a legal marriage. It's called statutory rape in most countries & people end up in prison for it. The fact that you see this as some sort of a vindication is what makes it troubling. What next? A two year old and the same excuse?

You do understand, don't you, that the guardians of a minor are her/his parents & that a minor cannot enter into a legal marriage. It's called statutory rape in most countries & people end up in prison for it. The fact that you see this as some sort of a vindication is what makes it troubling. What next? A two year old and the same excuse?

abe jahil its another story about alleged hindu girl being forcefully converted, reading comprehension is a hurdle here

You really want me to post literally hundreds of instances. Where pathetic people used the law to grab land, property and women and to settle personal accounts?

There are more Shia, Ahmeddi, Pathan, Muhajir, Sufi followers being killed, their worship places being blown up, snatched by rival sects and gangs, I can go on.....

You have a lot to do within the final and perfect Islamic republic than obsess with kaafir India.

And this Sonia thingy is strange. It is no different from why Jardari is the president of the Islamic republic rather than PM.

im a urdu speaking mohajir you idiot, stop involving in our matters

dumb head

[QUOTE='[:::~Spartacus~:::]im a urdu speaking mohajir you idiot, stop involving in our matters

dumb head[/QUOTE]

What do I care about your identity, you buffoon.

Towel head? ;)

as i have said in the matter it should be properly investigated and should be deat with accordingly, if the girl ran willingly then punishment should be for girl too along with all others involved and shouldnt be labelled kidnapping

the marriage of minor is a rape, but the sex of two minor people is not rape, can you please explain me that??

The ground reality usually tends to be more factual than drawn out figures, when was the last time the blasphemy law was actually executed, OTOH, there is a report somewhere in this very forum stating an average of two Dalits are killed in India every day.... as for Sonia, "could have" is indeed the catch word.

Sonia is by law not eligible to became head of the state in India. Just so you people know . "Law of reciprocity" bars her from becoming the PM of India. If Italy allows a naturalized citizen of Indian origin to become the head of the state in their country, only then can an a naturalized citizen from Italy will be eligible for PM post in India. it's that simple. to Put in perspective, US doesn't allow a naturalized citizen to become head of the state, irrespective of this law of reciprocity. I think i made it very clear now. It's a matter of constitutional law.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299309 said:
as i have said in the matter it should be properly investigated and should be deat with accordingly, if the girl ran willingly then punishment should be for girl too along with all others involved and shouldnt be labelled kidnapping

A minor cannot run 'willingly'. Is that so difficult to understand? Mind numbing forum this PDF

Aren't we moving the goal posts here....does the mob violence dictates a country's constitution. ????
The prosecution and killing of Christians, burning down Churches and parading pastors naked must be a new amendment then in the Indian Laws for the minorities.

A minor cannot run 'willingly'. Is that so difficult to understand? Mind numbing forum this PDF

and who has made this law dear?? as i said the legal age for maturing is 18 years but the kids do get matured way before this age, and at 15 years the americans let their kids find a job and a separate home, it already happens in america and they do sex even before the legal age, this also happens in america and western countries

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299295 said:
abe jahil its another story about alleged hindu girl being forcefully converted, reading comprehension is a hurdle here

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299309 said:

Comprehension does not seem to be the only hurdle here, genetics might have had a part.

You want a minor to be punished in such a case? Seriously? Do you even have the slightest understanding of law? Kindly stick with your bigotry, obviously anything else is too complicated for you to process.

Sonia is by law not eligible to became head of the state in India. Just so you people know . "Law of reciprocity" bars her from becoming the PM of India. If Italy allows a naturalized citizen of Indian origin to become the head of the state in their country, only then can an a naturalized citizen from Italy will be eligible for PM post in India. it's that simple. to Put in perspective, US doesn't allow a naturalized citizen to become head of the state, irrespective of this law of reciprocity. I think i made it very clear now. It's a matter of constitutional law.

Likewise its a matter of Law that in Pakistan non-Muslims cannot be head of State..Its that simple.
If Non Muslim countries allow a Muslim to be their prime minister then Pakistan may do so...I don't see any such thing happening in Europe or any other non Muslim country...

and are you sure teenagers don't run away from their homes on their own accord?
should i google it for you?

Aren't we moving the goal posts here....does the mob violence dictates a country's constitution. ????
The prosecution and killing of Christians, burning down Churches and parading pastors naked must be a new amendment then in the Indian Laws for the minorities.

In your case, the constitution and the mob violence both are loaded against the minorities.

You should not even try to compare against kaffir secular democracies including the one you moved to, in an act of reverse hizarat.

From Dar-Il-Islam to Dar-Ul-Harb. ;)

You want a minor to be punished in such a case? Seriously? Do you even have the slightest understanding of law? Kindly stick with your bigotry, obviously anything else is too complicated for you to process.

punishment can be in the form of social service idiot

12 year old child's rape by a 25 year old man legalized by court in the name of religion only because it involved converting a kaffir.

Immoral & disgusting. I can not believe some pakistanis are supporting this. I hope one day they become fathers of 12 year old girls and their little princess comes home from classes 1 hour late and they miss a heartbeat and at that moment they realize what horrible crime they so shamelessly supported once.

12 year old child's rape by a 25 year old man legalized by court in the name of religion only because it involved converting a kaffir.

Immoral & disgusting. I can not believe some pakistanis are supporting this. I hope one day they become fathers of 12 year old girls and their little princess comes home from classes 1 hour late and they miss a heartbeat and at that moment they realize what horrible crime they so shamelessly supported once.

trolling like this will get you a ban fateh like previous times? no where i have supported this, in my first post i mentioned that it should be an investigation reading failure, deliberate trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom