What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 5 to 6 Threads on This Topic.... Why don't Mods Merge them...I'll Rather say thread like these should bot be entertained on the Defence Forum.

[QUOTE='[:::~Spartacus~:::]

another propaganda busted[/QUOTE]

Little wonder that with this attitude, Pakistani men in the UK & elsewhere think it is fair game to tackle children in this way and are surprised that unlike in their home country(or that of their parents), the police & the courts seem not to cheer them on.

Look! OMG! Hindus are threatening toothless pious Muslim in Pakistan? I wonder what the threat was? or was that threat about going to the court and seek justice? I want to listen what threat it was.

Look! OMG! Hindus are threatening toothless pious Muslim in Pakistan? I wonder what the threat was? or was that threat about going to the court and seek justice? I want to listen what threat it was.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think you have problem in english comprehension

Little wonder that with this attitude, Pakistani men in the UK & elsewhere think it is fair game to tackle children in this way and are surprised that unlike in their home country(or that of their parents), the police & the courts seem not to cheer them on.

can you please try to avoid ivolving countries into this

claimed: poor hindus kidnapped and forcefully converted

result: girl comes and busts his threatening family infront of the court

morale: live and let live, kidnappings nothing to do with religion

Whether they be Muslims or Hindus anyone that leaves for India are to be considered traitors, and are loyal to no one.

I think it is better ...they will be called traitor by Pakistani rather to be killed in Pakistan

BTW you have also left Pakistan long time back and living in Pakistan's enemy state :D

I have a theory here. I think Muslims think it's fair to lie for Islam. someone brilliantly came up with the idea to publish an article that the Man who married a minor girl received a threat from Hindu(How dare he?) And look Hindus behavior is so disgusting with their death threats and aggression! LOL

the guy and his family should be arrested for child abuse/kidnapping/rape and whoever registered her Nikah for arranging an under-age marriage which is against the law of the Country!

the guy and his family should be arrested for child abuse/kidnapping/rape and whoever registered her Nikah for arranging an under-age marriage which is against the law of the Country!

you arnt responsible for pakistan, so you need to shut up and concentrate on frog marriages and tree marriages in your own country

ajtr this man thinks the ****** is more beautiful then indian ladies :lol:

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg

I have a theory here. I think Muslims think it's fair to lie for Islam. someone brilliantly came up with the idea to publish an article that the Man who married a minor girl received a threat from Hindu(How dare he?) And look Hindus behavior is so disgusting with their death threats and aggression! LOL

another indian with reading comprehension lalu parshad

So, spartacus other Pakistanis think that Hindu family in question has threatened the poor Muslim man shouldn't the law take its course and the Hindu family members too be arrested and Put jail for Criminal Intimidation? Because after all Pakistan is so righteous and civil country where Victim can't raise his voice in distress lest he commits the sin of being threatening to the criminal?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299198 said:
you arnt responsible for pakistan, so you need to shut up and concentrate on frog marriages and tree marriages in your own country

ajtr this man thinks the ****** is more beautiful then indian ladies :lol:

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg

another indian with reading comprehension lalu parshad

D O G Prepared to merry with her ==>
1z5kkzc.jpg

So, spartacus other Pakistanis think that Hindu family in question has threatened the poor Muslim man shouldn't the law take its course and the Hindu family members too be arrested and Put jail for Criminal Intimidation? Because after all Pakistan is so righteous and civil country where Victim can't raise his voice in distress lest he commits the sin of being threatening to the criminal?

no, actually, pious hindu family has piously threatened (while eating vegetables which can never give anger to veggie indians) her daughter for marrying a muslim guy and converting to the religion of terrorism and evil muzlums from religion of peace and peaceful caste system

i think it sounds better for you

What would you rather go by, if not numbers.

And yes, Sonia could have been Indian PM. No law of the land prevents that. She is an Indian now.

The ground reality usually tends to be more factual than drawn out figures, when was the last time the blasphemy law was actually executed, OTOH, there is a report somewhere in this very forum stating an average of two Dalits are killed in India every day.... as for Sonia, "could have" is indeed the catch word.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299198 said:
Oh sure i'm responsible for pakistan and it was always in my destiny which people like you can never change.You shall be seeing prerana too soon there.

They think they are getting away with it.

Morality is too much for them, it is just halal and haraam that they understand.

This seems to be halal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom