What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This assumption is quite dubious. I have been to 6 states in India and I didn't see any difference between people of haryana and UP. Mostly the tribals, labourers and poor people were dark as I observed cuz they have to work outside in the sun and their skin gets tanned gradually . Wealthy and middle class people are generally fair. Only the people south of tropic of cancer are dark as majority of them are tribals except for maharashtra. And the pic that you posted is most probably from south as southies can be recognised easily from their facial structure.

r u a Uttar Pardeshi Babu settled in New Delhi? I understand :azn:

Yes it does. It's off-topic and dumbs down the debate for everyone. Discuss what you please on private messages.Else, stick to the topic at hand.

There was no topic in hand. It is the same topic dragged since the inception of this forum, that Hindus are peaceful loving people and they never committed any atrocities against any minorities in India and Muslims of Pakistan are ethnically cleansing all Hindus from Pakistan. Is that the topic u r talking about? :azn:

Obviously they are different . And why this question? Is kashmir in pakistan?

No, but it borders Pakistan and its Northern Areas OR SOUTH INDIA? You know the geographical location of Kashmir and Indian Punjab right? or should I post the map?

This assumption is quite dubious. I have been to 6 states in India and I didn't see any difference between people of haryana and UP. Mostly the tribals, labourers and poor people were dark as I observed cuz they have to work outside in the sun and their skin gets tanned gradually . Wealthy and middle class people are generally fair. Only the people south of tropic of cancer are dark as majority of them are tribals except for maharashtra. And the pic that you posted is most probably from south as southies can be recognised easily from their facial structure.
I think caste wise also i can see some difference.
It is common to find upper caste hindu girls fair.
It is common to find lower caste hindu dark.

May be reason for this could be their parents were poor and worked hard. since parents are poor children are darker. (as you said)

If you are so desperate to know, I am from Uttarakhand.

hahahahha seee!! lolz! Uttarkand was part of Bihar right? lolz.. No comments then! :D Now u guyz can continue with that Hindu/Muslim thing. Bye everyone :D

Are you sure about that? What is you definition of lower caste?

Here is how average girls from UPPER PUNJAB look like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is your average Indian from Bihar and U.P. looks like...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pashtuns and Balochis are Iranic people, so don't let us start on them. They have nothing to do with India and Indians.

Show that to Iranians as I am dying to see another secret chat thread between you and Iranians. :enjoy: Yes, we are not related to Iranians but Indo-Aryans.

No, but it borders Pakistan and its Northern Areas OR SOUTH INDIA? You know the geographical location of Kashmir and Indian Punjab right? or should I post the map?

What's your point here ? What can I do if it borders pakistan ?:disagree:

Show that to Iranians as I am dying to see another secret chat thread between you and Iranians. :enjoy: Yes, we are not related to Iranians but Indo-Aryans.

why to Iranians? We r not discussing Pashtuns and Balochis here, but Punjabis and Kashmiris. hehe :D:enjoy:

hahahahha seee!! lolz! Uttarkand was part of Bihar right? lolz.. No comments then! :D Now u guyz can continue with that Hindu/Muslim thing. Bye everyone :D

Lolzzz Uttarakhand part of bihar:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Its not anywhere near bihar. Its a himalayan state west of nepal. Maybe you should check the map.

Mentally and identity challenged people can make even make moon as part of bihar.

What's your point here ? What can I do if it borders pakistan ?:disagree:

Kashmir borders Afghanistan and Pakistan and has close proximity with Tajikistan too, so the people from Kashmir will look more like the people from bordering areas or someone from Bihar or South India? (U already admitted in your previous post that Kashmiris look quite different). Anywayz, let us go back to the topic of poor oppressed Hindus versus the evil Muslims.

Some extent you are right. They are less educated compared to others.
In kerala they are doing well. But they are being targeted for that reason :-)
bro kerala muslims are educated but they are vary religious and in kerala have many extrimist islamic organization .like NDF AND IUML .so no one care of their education .i think they also responsible for riots against hindus and christen.

There are reasons why they are not that educated.
1. They were poor and not able to afford education
bro u only see one side of coin .u not try to see other side .sir mostly are poor so y mostly muslim have vary big family.

2. Even educated one wasnt getting job. Many times jobs are controlled by "Upper casts Hindus" though it is getting changed now. Still it is relatively easy for brahmins to find job easily than other.
bro i am also belong to minority community and why only muslim wasn't getting job why not christen ,sikh jain(unlike muslims they are more prosper than hindus)

3. Muslims are more practising than Hindus. They need to offer prayer, fast. These facilities are not availabe to them in schools and companies. so earlier they preffered not going to school than not being muslim.

bro that's ur personal religious problem and school is not ur religious place .so better for them they left their religion in home or they go their madrasaa .

Lolzzz Uttarakhand part of bihar:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Its not anywhere near bihar. Its a himalayan state west of nepal. Maybe you should check the map.

Mentally and identity challenged people can make even make moon as part of bihar.

opps sorry I confused Uttarkhand with Jharkand :P :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom