What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome. :)
People went crazy for some days in bd section when a few rohingyas died, suddenly everybody was looking at map trying to find out myanmar. lol

we all have our own issues :D

Actually i am a Christian sister .
But my offer is still open and waiting for a response .

Well, if anything.. this thread does prove an existing majority mentality prevalent among Pakistanis and Indians.
That Pakistan was built for the Muslims and hence Muslims belong there and Hindu's in Pakistan must cope with it.
That India was built for the Hindus and hence they all belong there and the rest must cope with it.. or in the case of Muslims.. move to Pakistan.

I beg to disagree
concept of india was not built on hate or religion.

you guys were going gungho in rakshabandhan thread ...now go protect ur sisters.Prerna is already going aren't you coming .or you are just another coward hindu.

Who is Prerna ?? You still didn't answer what is so called Indian sister ajtr doing in the enemy camp ?

hey think about you are the father of teenage girl molested at in assam.Where was your humanity then?it comes out only for pakistanis only not for fellow indians.

Atleast its good that u feel for enemy .

You must be really thick to compare that illegal act in Assam that was shameful, where police took action, media went into overdrive and courts got involved NOT to justify but to stop that tragedy with this immoral and illegal act of abduction and rape of 12 year old girl being justified and made legal by pakistani judiciary overriding the pakistan law in the name of your religion.

But I know you are not thick, just an enthusiastic new convert.

Well, if anything.. this thread does prove an existing majority mentality prevalent among Pakistanis and Indians.
That Pakistan was built for the Muslims and hence Muslims belong there and Hindu's in Pakistan must cope with it.
That India was built for the Hindus and hence they all belong there and the rest must cope with it.. or in the case of Muslims.. move to Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...u-families-migrate-india-3.html#ixzz23Et5T22C

THis is only true for Pakistan and seems to be a one sided affair.....u don't see Indian Muslims pleading or requesting to go back and stay permanently.

The two nation theory was broken the day Indian Muslim chose to stay and prosper. Pakistan had an identity crisis from the moment Jinnah died ,followed by a continuous rewriting of the value system by landlord run army and govt ,it has started manifesting just recently.

As a Islamic state, Pakistan respects all religions according to Islam. Those who don't respect, or treat them wrong are not among us. They should be charged by the state and by Islam.

'islam is peaceful', 'islam respects all religion' are questionable statements, so are 'science/democracy/secularism is contained in islam. Mostly for believers rather than those who want to see the truth.

But an islamic state (or any theocratic state, hindu or even buddist) cannot have equal rights for minorities, even if the leaders have best intensions.

Zee news....

A more neutral view:

Dividing Lines | Andrew Marshall - Reporting from Asia on conflict, human rights and climate change

From a purely Islamic point of view, there is no acceptance nor any concept of forced conversion. There's no Muslimification process, you are either Muslim in the eyes of Allah or not, only.

The three cases in the news have already fallen flat in favor of free conversion not forced conversion. Three cases also do not make a trend.

Yes , there is No force conversion in islam

it's just

like this ------) accept Islam with your "WISH" Otherwise be Ready to Get killed.

if Islam doesn't contain forced conversion then Why history of islam is Full of Conversion and Blood of non-Muslims ?

You must be really thick to compare that illegal act in Assam that was shameful, where police took action, media went into overdrive and courts got involved NOT to justify but to stop that tragedy with this immoral and illegal act of abduction and rape of 12 year old girl being justified and made legal by pakistani judiciary in the name of your religion.

But I know you are not thick, just an enthusiastic new convert.
being thick is the quality indian men possess not the women.:no:

to make the pakistan secular means to make the hindustan again ....

But many Pakistani claims IVC had always been different from rest of India even defining the difference with Skin color. Are your foundation this much weak that secularization will make you Hindustan.

Cause i will bring peace into the region .
I will make people rehabiliate in their original land .
Just kidding bahot ho gaya drama .
Btw r u a Pakistani living in India ?? I mean now there is lots of them .

If the indoctrination has left any room for humanity, then, and this will make your momin skin crawl, imagine you are a hindu father of a 12 year old girl in Pakistan and you will know ur answers.

If you fail in the humanity test, then I don't debate with programmed bots.

hello, can you again post any objected pakistan laws on minorities stop BSing

I beg to disagree
concept of india was not built on hate or religion.

On the conceptual side, but have the people truly accepted that?
On the social fabric level? That debate is one to have elsewhere.

THis is only true for Pakistan and seems to be a one sided affair.....u don't see Indian Muslims pleading or requesting to go back and stay permanently.

The two nation theory was broken the day Indian Muslim chose to stay and prosper. Pakistan had an identity crisis from the moment Jinnah died ,followed by a continuous rewriting of the value system by landlord run army and govt ,it has started manifesting just recently.

Fairly well summed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom