What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Hindus venting their spleen on a "Hindu girl" converting to Islam and at the shame time showing their hatred for Islam..
may be...but this was clear case kidnapping issue and inherent marriage law flaws.was going on track to address it before that thread got hijacked by fake outrage.

Sure they will die for Pakistan.

In Pakistan.

By Pakistan.

Enjoy the ban.

In PDF.

By Me, nice troll. :pakistan:

So, its time for Pakistan to be a secular state and give them equality.

As a Islamic state, Pakistan respects all religions according to Islam. Those who don't respect, or treat them wrong are not among us. They should be charged by the state and by Islam.

To my hindu brothers from india who are showing outrage here on PDF..your Pakistani hindu sisters are calling for help to save them.Please pay the debt of their rakhi which you celebrated just weeks ago. go fight in pakistan and protect you hindu sisters from muslim monsters of pakistan.........................:rolleyes:
You mean, hindu terror attack there? :)

To my hindu brothers from india who are showing outrage here on PDF..your Pakistani hindu sisters are calling for help to save them.Please pay the debt of their rakhi which you celebrated just weeks ago. go fight in pakistan and protect you hindu sisters from muslim monsters of pakistan.........................:rolleyes:

What is our so called Indian sister ajtr doing in the enemy camp ??:sniper:

Atrocities on hindus in the lawless Pakistan are going on & PAK President want cordial relationship with India for a confidence building measure .It is just a hypocrisy

Why Is India a Hindu state? Why treatment of HINDU in Pakistan any business of SECULAR India?

awww i love u guys :yahoo:

n i love these kind of crazy threads :rofl:

Ajtr - I would like to take the role of iron man provided that u give me the suit .
100 % mission success rate under me
cha darpok hindu brother seeking help from muslim:rofl:

awww i love u guys :yahoo:

n i love these kind of crazy threads :rofl:
You are welcome. :)
People went crazy for some days in bd section when a few rohingyas died, suddenly everybody was looking at map trying to find out myanmar. lol

What is our so called Indian sister ajtr doing in the enemy camp ??:sniper:
you guys were going gungho in rakshabandhan thread ...now go protect ur sisters.Prerna is already going aren't you coming .or you are just another coward hindu.

Well, if anything.. this thread does prove an existing majority mentality prevalent among Pakistanis and Indians.
That Pakistan was built for the Muslims and hence Muslims belong there and Hindu's in Pakistan must cope with it.
That India was built for the Hindus and hence they all belong there and the rest must cope with it.. or in the case of Muslims.. move to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom