What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what Dravidian and the land of Dravidia i.e. India stands for.. google yourself in google images and thank Darwin and his theory of evolution. happy googling. I am out of this thread. Everyday we see a new thread on Pakistani Hindus just for the purpose of flaming and trolling.

With skin deep level of intellect you consider every indian as Dravidian while Dravidian is one speaks one of the language that's part of the Dravidian group of languages as his native tongue . I don't speak any Dravidian languages moron ,so 1'm not Dravidian.

No. I am not thinking. When there is so much madness around, there is little left to 'think' about.
There is no madness around only that its being created now.4 page over gonna go haywire now

With skin deep level of intellect you consider every indian as Dravidian while Dravidian is one speaks one of the language that's part of the Dravidian group of languages as his native tongue . I don't speak any Dravidian languages moron ,so 1'm not Dravidian.

genetically u r still Dravidian. Not much physical difference between the people of North India versus South India, same thing for me. Aren't you from Orissa? Oh my GOD... hahahahahahah! Orisssa!!! :rofl:

Another Rinkel Kumari thread :lol:
It was something different thread but fake outrageous people turned it into something else.for them neither rinkle matthers nor this girl.

Again you bring entire communities into this. Stop posting retarded analysis over what goes on in my country. Think before you speak and understand that when you can find hundreds that will agree its not a big deal you will find millions that will be ready to spit on the faces of these sub humans.

Entire Communities are involved in this directly and indirectly. your terrorist protector government shows it always . Reduced Population of Non-muslims shows it. they are trapped in Valley of Wolves , Its very painful our Useless politician are busy in making india sickular and we can't do anything for them.

Even they get refuse to travel to India due to fear of asylum.

They have only two options

1. get killed
2. get converted

It's matter of time , all non-Muslims population will vanish from pak in few decades :frown:

Time for a 'minority girl kidnapped and converted to islam' sticky thread. :)

It was something different thread but fake outrageous people turned it into something else.for them neither rinkle matthers nor this girl.

Its Hindus venting their spleen on a "Hindu girl" converting to Islam and at the shame time showing their hatred for Islam..

genetically u r still Dravidian. Not much physical difference between the people of North India versus South India, same thing for me. Aren't you from Orissa? Oh my GOD... hahahahahahah! Orisssa!!! :rofl:

The term Dravidian has nothing to do with genetics .Now don't faint...what exactly you know about Odisha barring ur inability spell it correctly.

Wonder how many such cases go unnoticed in Pakistan .
Geo cannot be present everywhere .

To my hindu brothers from india who are showing outrage here on PDF..your Pakistani hindu sisters are calling for help to save them.Please pay the debt of their rakhi which you celebrated just weeks ago. go fight in pakistan and protect you hindu sisters from muslim monsters of pakistan.........................:rolleyes:

Time for a 'minority girl kidnapped and converted to islam' sticky thread. :)

Also a sticky on " Butt hurt Hindus venting their spleen on Islam/Pakistan " Thread

Ajtr - I would like to take the role of iron man provided that u give me the suit .
100 % mission success rate under me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom