What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it a post from Hindi & what could be worse then an Indian source, let us all piss on the source.

The reports are she liked a Muslim kid ran with him, converted to Islam & married him, not so sure about the age.

what I will like to say over here is don't spread lies & propaganda. People like you are always there to start a fight & spread lies against Pakistan.

WTF is this place turning into .... 14 year old kid is not spared :hitwall:

ISLAMABAD: A 14-year-old Hindu girl who was abducted two days ago has converted to Islam and married a Muslim in Pakistan, a media report said but her distraught father says that she "can never give up on her religion, she has been coerced into doing it".

Manisha Kumari, 14, is now Mahvish and herself called up her parents from an unknown location and broke the news of her conversion. She claimed it was voluntary as was her love-marriage with a man named Ghulam Mustafa Channa, said Geo News citing reports. It, however, did not explain what type of reports it had accessed.

The girl's father, Ravet Mal, alleged that her kidnappers have forced her to convert and marry. "She can never give up on her religion, she has been coerced into doing it," he told Geo News.

Sanjay Singh, the girl's uncle, said that her voice wavered on the phone and it seemed as if she was saying all this under pressure.

"She sounded scared on the phone, it's not what it seems. There were people around her dictating to her, we could hear them giving her instructions," he said.

Sindh has a sizeable population of Hindus, who are the largest minority community in Pakistan.

Kidnapped Hindu girl embraces Islam, gets married - The Times of India

a girl who ran from home and married his lover and the media is trying to give it the colour of kidnapping, a kidnapped girl would never call her parents and talk about conversion by choice, 14 years is old enough, people do get mature at 14 years its no secret

rest should be investigated and rested if true to avoid more propaganda

Under what law a 14 year old girl can be married off?As per pakistan penal code marriageable age for girls is 16 yrs,which in my opinion is still very low.This above case truly comes under kidnapping and child marriage act.Or is it that Pakistani courts have started following Shariat in its true form guided by the principles as age of reaching puberty as marriageable age.Btw way LHC has already in past has created a precedence by allowing the marriage of girl aged 12 based on reaching puberty principle.
LHC i mus say act more jehadi then the jihadis themselves.

But present case is sure comes under kidnapping/rape and molestation...for which all those involved should be hanged including the person who married the girl and the moulavi who commensurate the marriage.

This is the masoom going through the ordeal.
8-11-2012_62900_l.jpg

Can a 14 years girl do that.

There is probably nothing worse than being a non-Muslim, a woman, or a homosexual in an 'Islamic' country.

I knew it a post from Hindi & what could be worse then an Indian source, let us all piss on the source.

The reports are she liked a Muslim kid ran with him, converted to Islam & married him, not so sure about the age.

what I will like to say over here is don't spread lies & propaganda. People like you are always there to start a fight & spread lies against Pakistan.

Hindu girl, 14, converts, marries Muslim - thenews.com.pk

Pakistanis are caring people they are not like India who are masters in abducting, kidnapping & killing. We have seen so many Pakistanis abducted, kidnapped & torchered by Indian Agencies in the past. Where as in Pakistan it is different & we can the example of the Indian spies who were caught in different terrorist activities in Pakistan yet they were not torchered, we all saw the release of an Indian agent Surjeet Singh & he said it himslef he was not torchered & the other agents who are in Pakistani prison are also not torchered but then still Indians spread lies & propaganda against Pakistan & we can understand the reason why.

I dont knw how and why Hindus still live in pakistan,they are wasting their time.

I know it is hard state afresh but the more you delay the process,some awaara on the road will kidnap your daughter and your laziness filled dream world ll snap all of a sudden.

Under what law a 14 year old girl can be married off?As per pakistan penal code marriageable age for girls is 16 yrs,which in my opinion is still very low.This above case truly comes under kidnapping and child marriage act.Or is it that Pakistani courts have started following Shariat in its true form guided by the principles as age of reaching puberty as marriageable age.Btw way LHC has already in past has created a precedence by allowing the marriage of girl aged 12 based on reaching puberty principle.
LHC i mus say act more jehadi then the jihadis themselves.

But present case is sure comes under kidnapping/rape and molestation...for which all those involved should be hanged including the person who married the girl and the moulavi who commensurate the marriage.

This is the masoom going through the ordeal.
8-11-2012_62900_l.jpg

Oh my god!! what is going on? :cry:

I dont knw how and why Hindus still live in pakistan,they are wasting their time.

I know it is hard state afresh but the more you delay the process,some awaara on the road will kidnap your daughter and your laziness filled dream world ll snap all of a sudden.

I think it is more like women rights issue.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3293612 said:
a girl who ran from home and married his lover and the media is trying to give it the colour of kidnapping, a kidnapped girl would never call her parents and talk about conversion by choice, 14 years is old enough, people do get mature at 14 years its no secret

Miyan even if the girl ran away it sure comes under kidnapping coz the man she married is major and the moulvi who performed nikah is major.Girl is masoom but others are not.This case is sure shot kidnapping case in any court of law.

Miyan even if the girl ran away it sure comes under kidnapping coz the man she married is major and the moulvi who performed nikah is major.Girl is masoom but others are not.This case is sure shot kidnapping case in any court of law.

LAHORE: More than 100 Hindu pilgrims, who did not leave for India the previous day, have now crossed the Wagah Border and are claiming they will return to Pakistan, Express News reported on Saturday.

Just yesterday Hindu pilgrims, after protesting against immigration authorities and denying rumours of migration, had crossed the border into India.

The pilgrims leaving today too denied migration rumours and stated they were just propaganda.

“We live for Pakistan, we die for Pakistan,” said one pilgrim, adding that these rumors were futher spoiling Pakistan’s image internationally.

They reiterated that they would return after completing the pilgrimage.

Earlier, immigration authorities had stopped pilgrims from crossing the border in the wake of a rumour that they were migrating to India due to fears for their life and property in Pakistan.

Immigration authorities had initially informed the pilgrims that the interior ministry’s decision would be given in the next 48 hours. However, after a four-hour long peaceful protest, the Hindu pilgrims were allowed to cross borders.

100 more Hindu pilgrims cross Wagah Border – The Express Tribune

some awaara on the road will kidnap your daughter and your laziness filled dream world ll snap all of a sudden.

hindus arnt very exceptionally beautiful then the rest in pakistan that some awara will see, hey a hindu girl, kidnap her

idiotic statement

What a lame excuse!! Have some shame, she is only 14 year old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom