What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is shameful is that you all collectively cry over something that happened in Palestine yet dont have the human decency to protest over something happening in your own country.
They are always after a fantasy called "Ummah" which does not even care for them. Just see their pathetic condition. Religion has destroyed their country.

Last edited:
After 65 years of Independence things have not changed for the better in Pakistan. Intolerance associated with religious sects, religious fanaticism,political vendetta are all so common.Added to it is daily terrorist bombings were countless people get killed and many injured destroying the harmonious social environment in Pakistan.

You are trying your hard to hide your Babri Mosque demolition shame on 6th December.

The case is in court and the court had a stay order. It has nothing to do with Muslims here in this case.

yeah we know tat it is a shameful attempt by us but not to forget who started it first.....opening threads related with religion is banned on pdf.......stil one of ur mod opened up a religious thread blaming the whole country for the demolition of babri mosque....u r the most senior and respected member on this forum...i thot u would undrstnd

yeah d attempt is regrettable......bt u shud call a spade a spade,like haviZsultan did

My dear you need to read some old threads and you will find i along with other Pakistanis posters have done maan behan aik karna of this builder.

The thread about this case was already posted many months back and we all supported our Hindu Pakistani brothers and sisters.

The new development must be taken seriously and SC should take sou moto action against the builder and Co.

My dear you need to read some old threads and you will find i along with other Pakistanis posters have done maan behan aik karna of this builder.

The thread about this case was already posted many months back and we all supported our Hindu Pakistani brothers and sisters.

The new development must be taken seriously and SC should take sou moto action against the builder and Co.
actually its none of my buisness.....this is a stupid thread,just like d other one....Aeronaut maje le raha hai.

yeah we know tat it is a shameful attempt by us but not to forget who started it first.....opening threads related with religion is banned on pdf.......stil one of ur mod opened up a religious thread blaming the whole country for the demolition of babri mosque....u r the most senior and respected member on this forum...i thot u would undrstnd

Today is 6th December and Babri Mosque demolition by Hindu fanatics was a big incident. You cant just shrug your shoulders on that.

Apart from that comparing it with an act of an individual land mafia man is only uncalled for.

On a personal front i will NEVER defend the builder's action or even compare it with demolition of babri mosque for justification.

actually its none of my buisness.....this is a stupid thread,just like d other one....Aeronaut maje le raha hai.

You can ignore the wrongdoing done by your countrymen in case of destroying babri mosque but dont think this is a useless thread.

i would like to debate and discuss and snub the ones from Pakistan who are involved in grabbing and demolishing the Hindu temple in Pakistan.

Until we highlight it, the issues wont resolve

You are trying your hard to hide your Babri Mosque demolition shame on 6th December.

The case is in court and the court had a stay order. It has nothing to do with Muslims here in this case.

But our muslim brothers have hope.Supreme court will bring justice to them and all our democratic institution will obeyed the supreme court order.In India a builder whether it is Hindu or Muslim will not demolished a temple or mosque ,without the order from our system.You become so excited with babri masjid demolition.but it is only one.But do you have any idea how many temples destroyed in Pakistan?
But these poor minority Hindus in pakistan will not get any justice,I am sure.even shias is threatened by majority sunni muslims,then what is hope of this hindus.I dont see any light of hope for them in Pakistan.

Today is 6th December and Babri Mosque demolition by Hindu fanatics was a big incident. You cant just shrug your shoulders on that.

Apart from that comparing it with an act of an individual land mafia man is only uncalled for.

On a personal front i will NEVER defend the builder's action or even compare it with demolition of babri mosque for justification.

well wen did i say m in favor of this thread...but what m sayin is ..the original thread to which this thread is a retaliation shldnt have been posted as pdf is a defence forum and its not allowed.....but wat can we do...he is a mod after all

You can ignore the wrongdoing done by your countrymen in case of destroying babri mosque but dont think this is a useless thread.
i would like to debate and discuss and snub the ones from Pakistan who are involved in grabbing and demolishing the Hindu temple in Pakistan.
Until we highlight it, the issues wont resolve
wht???discussion,debate.....most ppl dont even know there meaning here.
n no i'm not ignoring nythng.....wht i'm saying is ur country,ur problem,u sort it.my country,my problem,i'll do.
for me country first,thn bunch of other thngs thn religion

well wen did i say m in favor of this thread...but what m sayin is ..the original thread to which this thread is a retaliation shldnt have been posted as pdf is a defence forum and its not allowed.....but wat can we do...he is a mod after all

Nothing wrong being in favour of this thread.

What is wrong that you are doing in retaliation to the other thread in a wrong way.

Even then i dont mind posting of such threads by Indians highlighting issues of Pakistani minorities.

Its just that do NOT justify your wrongdoings by stating a different case.

Debate this different case in the context which it is about

But our muslim brothers have hope.Supreme court will bring justice to them and all our democratic institution will obeyed the supreme court order.In India a builder whether it is Hindu or Muslim will not demolished a temple or mosque ,without the order from our system.You become so excited with babri masjid demolition.but it is only one.But do you have any idea how many temples destroyed in Pakistan?
But these poor minority Hindus in pakistan will not get any justice,I am sure.even shias is threatened by majority sunni muslims,then what is hope of this hindus.I dont see any light of hope for them in Pakistan.

Well so do ours.

For the time being Indian Muslims are in the same boat. Your SC failed to stop anti-Muslim forces in India.

Nothing wrong being in favour of this thread.

What is wrong that you are doing in retaliation to the other thread in a wrong way.

Even then i dont mind posting of such threads by Indians highlighting issues of Pakistani minorities.

Its just that do NOT justify your wrongdoings by stating a different case.

Debate this different case in the context which it is about

Well so do ours.

For the time being Indian Muslims are in the same boat. Your SC failed to stop anti-Muslim forces in India.
Bull$hit.
Discrimination against Minorities is well built in Pakistani psyche.
This starts from numerous scholars pointing out biases in text books which teach hate against Hindus in particular.

In entire Pakistan, there are hundreds of cases of kidnapping and forced conversions against Hindus. Their lands have been taken away. They cant get marriage certificates in Pakistan, they can not become Prime Minister and President of Pakistan.
The entire system of Pakistan and its officials conspires against the minorities - Hindus and Ahmadis in particular.

They are treated as second grade citizens.

That is why we have lakhs of Hindus who have fled Pakistan to India in the last 2 decades itself.

This hate is so inbuilt in Pakistan psyche that they support terrorist organizations like JuD, they celebrate when Ahmadis are killed.
Pakistan has not progressed from the times of Aurangzeb when Hindus and others were persecuted heavily.

Good counter thread.:tup:
Yeah! The one posted today by Aeronaut about demolition of some 'Mosque' in India and he went to town on this, posting all sorts of pics trying his darnedest to paint Yindoos as the villains and the evil ones!

I wonder what he has to say to this? :azn:

Yeah! The one posted today by Aeronaut about demolition of some 'Mosque' in India and he went to town on this, posting all sorts of pics trying his darnedest to paint Yindoos as the villains and the evil ones!

I wonder what he has to say to this? :azn:

The excuse would be that they are allowed to do all sorts of injustice to minorities because they don't call themselves secular. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom