What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is 6th December and Babri Mosque demolition by Hindu fanatics was a big incident. You cant just shrug your shoulders on that.

Apart from that comparing it with an act of an individual land mafia man is only uncalled for.

On a personal front i will NEVER defend the builder's action or even compare it with demolition of babri mosque for justification.

You can ignore the wrongdoing done by your countrymen in case of destroying babri mosque but dont think this is a useless thread.

i would like to debate and discuss and snub the ones from Pakistan who are involved in grabbing and demolishing the Hindu temple in Pakistan.

Until we highlight it, the issues wont resolve
Babri Mosque demolition was the only incident in india were a holy place is demolished. but in Pakistan this is happening in almost every year.

Time to destroy some masjids in India.
we are not Pakistanis to do that.

I fail to understand the purpose of posting 1 year old news??? already been discussed & condemned by all ...

Nothing wrong being in favour of this thread.

What is wrong that you are doing in retaliation to the other thread in a wrong way.

Even then i dont mind posting of such threads by Indians highlighting issues of Pakistani minorities.

Its just that do NOT justify your wrongdoings by stating a different case.

Debate this different case in the context which it is about

Well so do ours.

For the time being Indian Muslims are in the same boat. Your SC failed to stop anti-Muslim forces in India.

hahaha wake us up when an Indian muslim asks the GOI to buy tickets for him to go to Pakistan or when Indian Muslims start flocking to Pakistan out of fear.....I am not brushing the problems under the carpet but if one analyses each incident as to the reason why it happened then its not only India's Hindus who are at fault.

Babri Mosque demolition was the only incident in india were a holy place is demolished. but in Pakistan this is happening in almost every year.

we are not Pakistanis to do that.

babri Mosque was not a mobile Mosque unlike those every years happening you are talking about.

Babri Mosque was a historical monument razed by Hindu extremists

Religious intolerance at its best

Nothing to do with religious intolerance. Its an illegal construction and land mafia case.

You need to read before commenting

I say chaps.....Pakistan is really ahead of India...by about 24 hours or so......... Or maybe backward by some 21 years......:undecided:

:lol: excuse me for my overlooking calender.

I wonder why PAkistanis are so bothered about a Shia Building....while they can do nothing about this:

Saudi regime demolishes Masjid al-Haram holy sites in Mecca - Oppressed Peoples Online Word

babri Mosque was not a mobile Mosque unlike those every years happening you are talking about.

Nothing to do with religious intolerance. Its an illegal construction and land mafia case.

:lol: excuse me for my overlooking calender.

jana ji let me ask you a question what will you say if a "gunda" by force evicts a noble person from his house forcefully and after few years the sons and grand sons of the noble person throw owt the family of thet "gunda" owt of there home :azn:

same is the case here if tommorow isrealies or christians demolish the mosque at birth place of Mohhamad saab in jureslam and irect a church or a saynagouge there what will be muslim response to it ....now the fact is ram mandir at ayodhya holds the same importance for hindus as jeruslam holds for muslims ...hope you got the point :cheers:

I wonder why PAkistanis are so bothered about a Shia Building....while they can do nothing about this:

Saudi regime demolishes Masjid al-Haram holy sites in Mecca - Oppressed Peoples Online Word

There is nothing shia. these were places where wives, relatives of the Prophet lived or anything associated with them.

jana ji let me ask you a question what will you say if a "gunda" by force evicts a noble person from his house forcefully and after few years the sons and grand sons of the noble person throw owt the family of thet "gunda" owt of there home :azn:

same is the case here if tommorow isrealies or christians demolish the mosque at birth place of Mohhamad saab in jureslam and irect a church or a saynagouge there what will be muslim response to it ....now the fact is ram mandir at ayodhya holds the same importance for hindus as jeruslam holds for muslims ...hope you got the point :cheers:

You will go through the legal process and not act like invaders.

Its your country you have free hand to demolish all Mosques in India if you can destroy a historical one you can do same with any there.

The only point here is of debate something is done legally and the same thing is done through fanatics.

There is nothing shia. these were places where wives, relatives of the Prophet lived or anything associated with them.

You will go through the legal process and not act like invaders.

Its your country you have free hand to demolish all Mosques in India if you can destroy a historical one you can do same with any there.

The only point here is of debate something is done legally and the same thing is done through fanatics.
well you did not answer my question about muslim response if ever israel erects there holy struture over birth place of mohhammad saab ......and you are lecturing me about "legal procedures" lolzzzz when was the last time muslims payed heed to any "legal procedures" when even it was the cartoon row or reccentli quran burning issue and some movie a guy made in USA aginst islam and here we are talking about the most sacred hindu temple in the world ....lolzzzz aap karo to theek ham kare to charecter dheela ...bahut na insafi hai ye

How can we even oppose this after the destruction of the babri masjid

I want BJP to incorporate an agend of giving Bangladeshi and Pakistani hindu a citizenship of India in their manifesto.

the place ayodhya is the most holy place for Hindus.. the mosque was at a place were hindus and Buddhists also claim that place to be theirs, (similar to the Jerusalem were misilims, christians and jews claim that place to be theirs) it is the basic reason for that incident. this case is still in the court. there are many mosques in india and many are largest and oldest than any mosque found in pakistan and they are not in a danger of demolition. this is the only incident in india were a mosque is demolished. the case is also very complicated to solve that is why this case is still in the court.

bro, in Pakistan all the temples and churches in Pakistan are in a danger of get demolished. every year there are incidents of demolition of temples and churches are occurring and no one has been punished till now in Pakistan for this.

Not only sad but concerning indeed

if possible the govt should help them rebuilt the temple at the same site.

Pakistan is more about minority than muslim.Remeber Pakistan until 1956 was called as state of pakistan and later after hijacked by Islamist renamed as Islamic republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom