What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this was not just any old Mandir it stood there for over 100 years can you imagine if we had another Babri episode the feeling of people.

Babri mosque was centuries old... and 3000 muslims were killed... thousands injured... raped and looted.. as for the temple... its sad... and bastards who did it should be bought to justice.

Do you think the govt gives a shyt? even historic mosques are lying in shambles... or should i say ruined... those bastards are more interested in making money than lookin out for the people..

Can anyone dare to bulldoze an old abandoned mosque in Pakistan expecting matter would remain calm.

Babri mosque was centuries old... and 3000 muslims were killed... thousands injured... raped and looted.. as for the temple... its sad... and bastards who did it should be bought to justice.

Babri was built on disputed grounds to begin with though like Kashi and Somnath but it should never have been destroyed in that way I blame the British they made Babri into a communal issue. People are not even aware that Hindus and Muslims used to pray on the grounds of Babri for hundreds of years but it was the British who changed the status. The riots that happened after was sickening I agree.

Not only that , if something happen to Delhi mosque, our angry muslim brothers will form a group and will make another godhra or mumbai riot or 26/11. I have never seen any angry pakistani hindu brother doing this in Pakistan because of a destroyed temple.

if you Kafirs destroy say Dehil mosque then we will shed rivers fo tears but if our own angry muslim brother does it then we will blame you guys and the Americans

if you Kafirs destroy say Dehil mosque then we will shed rivers fo tears but if our own angry muslim brother does it then we will blame you guys and the Americans

Intresting thing about Delhi Mosque is that it has fantastic views of Old Delhi if you climb to the top and all religions are welcome to go there at a small charge to see the majestic views.

Why blame Saudi Funded Madrassas when the public schools themselves are doing a fine job of radicalising Pakistani youth

Pakistani censorboard have issues with depicting drinking alcohol in movies but I saw a Lollywood movie named 'border' referring Hindus as dogs multiple times..

This is the difference. Babri mosque is destroyed riot happened, people killed.

Century old hindu temple destroyed, no riots, only statements like it is sad, culprits should be brought to justice.

That is the difference.

Why blame Saudi Funded Madrassas when the public schools themselves are doing a fine job of radicalising Pakistani youth

forgive me now please but I am tempted to qoute a Quranic verse that fits the situation you just highlighted
the words are "Summun Bukmun Umyun" deaf dumb and blind. no matter how much you show the mirror and highlight the contradictions you will be responded with an irrelevant and stupid question or an explanation that has nothing to do with what you are saying.

Pakistani censorboard have issues with depicting drinking alcohol in movies but I saw a Lollywood movie named 'border' referring Hindus as dogs multiple times..

how were u able to watch it yaar??i saw the first15 minutes and i was unable to continue further..the dialogues,action scenes,picture etc.. were crappy and our movies in the 60's looked far better..

You should watch some blatant hatred towards Hindus in a Pakistani movie called Moosa Khan.

I have seen some of its scene. I just understood the mentality of some people.

how were u able to watch it yaar??i saw the first15 minutes and i was unable to continue further..the dialogues,action scenes,picture etc.. were crappy and our movies in the 60's looked far better..

if Indian hindus can be able to watch the pleading Muslim/s who were burnt alive in reality by extremist hindu militants from saffron brigade in Gujrat why cant you watch just a movie .

I only saw some scenes from start to end and found out the abuses for Hindus at numbers of dialogues. Ajtr was telling that movie was a superhit in Pakistan.

dont be shocked my dear, most of us had Hindu parents centuries ago so that makes us sons of dogs right? even more fanciful title dont you think?

oh wait now 180 M people will claim to be direct descendants of those Arab invaders who came to protect the honour of one Muslim woman , the only such confirmed Arab descendant I know was one guy living in Abbotabad with 3 wives 5 goats and 20 chicken , he met an unnatural end recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom