What's new

Pakistani high commission warned India

We have seen 180000 balls of Pakistani army surrendering us in 1971 war lol.

Unfortunately for you we cant fight 1000 miles away from home with limited supplies and a hostile local population every day.

How about the Hindutva brigade grow some balls and attack us in Pakistan

Poor Ambassador Abdul Basit is getting summoned every week now :lol::lol:

Must be summoned to play the drama along with political government in both parts so that they can prove the mandate being given based upon anti-Pakistan for NaMO to save face and to help NS not to be questioned for corruption and incompetency.

Pakistan High Commission has been doing a great job since many years especially about presenting the Pakistan Stance and totally dealing with Indian so-called pressure in good manners. We appreciate the efforts and there are no question for his services. A message was to be delivered through proper channel and that is what exactly exercised.

Posters/members kindly avoid off-topic discussion and troll war. Report and move on. Thanks You.

if those hindu stani bastard were so sure of finishing Pakistan they would have done it by now but they are scared that they might fail....what bald bastard chankya dint teach you "Grow balls and take risks and then only the dream of akhand bharat will be fullfiled"

ohh knowing you banyas bald bastard must have said something like "act like a super model fancy and shinny but cry like a whore who wasnt paid after getting her *** banged.. Rootunum,Moanum and bitchun secrets to akhand bharat"
@waz @Manticore please check the strong language content here

if the war stays on PDF only it is enjoyable. :D:pdf:

Today Pakistan high commissioner Abdul Basit warned India, Pakistan is ready for war. Pak armed forces warming up for war , since yesterday. Number of areas had been shutdown for public. Chinese govt said, will provide " unconditional support to Pakistan on both grounds " ARYNEWS.
Some one trying to put his words in high commissioner mouth.
By the way I like his spade a spade attitude.

Pakistan must allow Indian "surgical strikes" upto 70 km inside Azad Kashmir
I wonder what happens if Pakistan ask the same along whole international Pak india boarder.

Some one trying to put his words in high commissioner mouth.
By the way I like his spade a spade attitude.
Well, everyone knows. Someone got huge backup and force the govt to speak the truth or.............

So be it.:D
Lol
we are sacred :lol:
Don't Be Scare Man...We are Welcoming Our Indian Friends...Please DON"T Go on Back Foot this Time...Come & Attack Us....Bkz Our Weapons are Getting Old Let's Give Us a Chance to Use them & Give Us Chance to Show Our NEW CAPABILITIES which Russians and Other Countries are Coming to Learn from Us ..... :sniper::guns::sniper::guns:

Come out of past man this isn't 1971 it's 2016. As I have said it many times any attempt from Indian side will be dealt with severe penalties. And i am saying this on confidence because I have many relatives and friends in army and know what Pakistan is capable of.
You think these abhinav bahrti dont know this, they are well aware of. Problem is Pakistan needs to do these proxy dirty work like India does inside pak. They going to blame it anyways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom