What's new

Pakistani graduate raped to punish her low-caste family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam happy i could create amusement for ya all.

It dosnt matter where it happens its pretty disgusting thing to happen...and i dont care if its in india pakistan or rest of the world..people who have done it are not protetcted by any religion.and certinly islam is preety clear about the punishment.....And as pakistanies we shouldnt be defending these animals..and for the indians you are posting about cast system u live in a glass house fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of casts .and rape isnt some thing u should try to score points with shame on u.and i do mean on any one who thinks rape is funny

Broother Cheetah.
You have hit it right on the head. Evil deeds where ever they happen should be unreservedly condemned. It is unfortunate that it happens in Pakistan. But if were to happen anywhere else, it would still be a heinous crime. Some Brothers have pointed out what happens in the West. The only difference is that in the West these unfortunate Victims at least get heard and cases are investigated and the guilty punished. In the developing World, the ironic thing is that poor women are raped but have no access to justice.
WaSalam
Araz

This is now almost old news.....but i am glad that the english newspaper has had the courage to give the facts. NGO people salvating to make money off the back of this case had it in pakistani newspapers that she was attacked solely because she had gotten a degree.....when in reality the case is more of a revenge attack due to initial provocation from this girl's side of the family.

Similarly in Mukhtara Mai case....it was her brother who raped the sister of the man who raped Mukhtara mai.

Both of the cases were case of revenge attacks.

Revenge? Is that such a wonderful honorific word that it allows "men" to violate the dignity of women who arent even remotely related to the original incident except for a connection through family ties?

In both the cases what had those women who were raped to do with the actual incidents you claim triggered the revenge acts? Is this what is considered 'manliness' or 'being Macho' in the tribal belts? No wonder these people have created such a sh!thole for themselves to live in!

LOl at such musculanity! Shame on those who consider victimizing and raping innocent women as honorific and Macho. Bloody short imbecilic d!cks !

all these bastards must be chased by the al-khalids(70km/hr cross country speed) and run over and over by the arjun(58.5 ton weight). Now they will be in paste form!what shall we do with that paste?
Guys suggest some methods!
Shall we use it to grease the
Treads of our tanks?

They should be hanged on main street after cutting there d*** and put in there mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom