What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but that sounds like such BS

Basically slutty chicks got drunk and slutty
now they are afraid of what their parents might do, so they make up a BS story.

Slu.ts don't go looking for scholarships for higher education..do they?

I'm sorry but that sounds like such BS

Basically slutty chicks got drunk and slutty
now they are afraid of what their parents might do, so they make up a BS story.

there parents are not blind as you think they are middle class parents? there parents know very well what these girls did when she never come back whole night and her cell is off :lol: if you think they are scared from parents you are wrong .

Slu.ts don't go looking for scholarships for higher education..do they?

Of course they do man.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

What's the stance of our government about the issue?

Of course they do man.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

What's the stance of our government about the issue?

why should gov involve ? gov send these girls ? gov allow it? gov know before they go ? at that time these girls care abut gov of pakistan or agencies or FO ? now gov should sir and watch .:enjoy: if i was gov i play it on PTV :lol:

why should gov involve ? gov send these girls ? gov allow it? gov know before they go ? at that time these girls care abut gov of pakistan or agencies or FO ? now gov should sir and watch . if i was gov i play it on PTV

I think ISI should recruit them. :smokin:

I think ISI should recruit them. :smokin:

and next they RAW pay more and these girls go sleep with them in Indian embassy ? they have no values no country no pride no shame they better join police :lol:

Man, you guys is more uptight than my old unmarried aunt:disagree: Do you really think that you can't taste the alcohol in a drink. If the U.S. embassy would really blackmail these young people and "make then do all kind of bad things" then there are drugs better than alcohol. Bull**** story...

Islamabad: The Pakistani female students, who attended a cultural party hosted by US embassy in November 2011, are concerned over possible blackmailing by the organisers.

According to a report, a few of the female participants alleged that they had been invited to the party titled “Kuch Khas” (something special) to see Pakistani dance and get information about American universities.

The report said that many students from across the country registered themselves to attend the party because they had been told that their participation would open a way for them to get scholarship of US universities.

However, a US official had told media after the party that they had invited students to the party to improve relations with Pakistani people.

A participant told the media that US officials had given them alcohol in the name of beverage during the party. He said that most of the female students had faced immoral and objectionable acts in the party after drinking the juice (alcohol).

“The female students were forced to dance immorally with the other students and the Americans after the drink,” he said and added that the officials also took their pictures and videos while dancing with the US men and Pakistani students.

“The student are worried that the snaps and footage could be used to blackmail them,” the student said.

It is pertinent to mention here that those Americans who were invited to the party were also caught by Pakistani security forces in Rawalpindi city for making snaps and footage of sensitive areas.

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing | The News Tribe

Even for a sec if one believes it all:

USA is doing something wrong to girls in pakistan in their own country ????

Where are establishment, army, ISI etc.?????????

What will they do now, after all this ?????????

how the hell r we an Islamic state if alcohol is available for drinking and its consumption is even mentioned in the mainstream media, back to topic the girls should not have gotten themselves intoxicated in the first place its their fault and they deserve it and the fact that they ''lost their senses'' says all anyone can about why alcohol is banned in Islam........

how the hell r we an Islamic state if alcohol is available for drinking and its consumption is even mentioned in the mainstream media, back to topic the girls should not have gotten themselves intoxicated in the first place its their fault and they deserve it and the fact that they ''lost their senses'' says all anyone can about why alcohol is banned in Islam........

where you are living in pakistan ?:lol: alcohol is available and drink in every village of pakistan let alone town .this ban is like a biggest joke dear

Even for a sec if one believes it all:

USA is doing something wrong to girls in pakistan in their own country ????

Where are establishment, army, ISI etc.?????????

What will they do now, after all this ?????????

itnot job of the army, ISI to make sure you dont get drunk or get used, its infact job of the CIVIL GOVERNMENT and NOT MILITARY to take care of these issues plus responsibility of the girl's family and their individual moral and religious obligation....the police should have raided and stopped the party but i guess the Americans have ''diplomatic immunity'' to screw around anyway they want....Keep the army out of it

I hope we jail everyone at the embassy, then close it down, but before that I hope all the videos and pictures of the girls are leaked. I want their parents to see how their daughters are making them proud. :angel:

I hope we jail everyone at the embassy, then close it down, but before that I hope all the videos and pictures of the girls are leaked. I want their parents to see how their daughters are making them proud. :angel:

why jail them yaar? they done there job they get order for make nursery of new gen CIA agents so they done it. you remember after obl raid isi crackdown on CIA agents and most of them was rich elite youngs like these ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom