What's new

Pakistani Forces against Militants.

This is why,

Quashing a fitnah is an Islamic duty of a state, TTP is nothing but a bunch of pests & hooligans under the drape of Islam. TTP are committing blasphemy by justifying their torture, murder, rape (through multiple forced nikkahs) and looting as Islamic, therefore eradicating them for their travesty is an Islamic duty of Pakistan army.

I know it really irks the pro-taliban apologists when we ordinary Muslims quote Holy Quran for the justification of our fight to defend our country, because fanatics think that they “own” and have the sole rights to define Islam. But Alhamdolillah they are proven wrong and shamed like the Maulana Burqa of Red Mosque who used to spit anti-Pakistan fatwas like a machinegun.

It will be quite fitting if I end with a Quranic verse which fits too well with the successful conclusion of Operation Rah e Nijat.

جَاء الحَقُّ وَزَھَقَ البَاطِل انَّ البَاطِلَ کاَنَ زهوقا

:pakistan:

Link
Listen to the link. Its a talk between Taliban terrorist and a Pakistan Soldier.

You can clearly see what big ***es the TTP are. :angry:

^ Because IT started when PAKISTAN started supporting America in Afghanistan, OPENLY

When WE gave americans space, logistics, supplies, we became part of their team.. WITH US OR AGAINST US.. only after that the war came here.. which shouldnt have happened.

If the drones stop and the supplies stop from pakistan and still the TTP strikes, than call it a local war

But the TTP have stated that their objective is to impose their will on all of Pakistan.. how is that NOT war?
Have you lost anybody yet because of this war?

^ Because IT started when PAKISTAN started supporting America in Afghanistan, OPENLY

When WE gave americans space, logistics, supplies, we became part of their team.. WITH US OR AGAINST US.. only after that the war came here.. which shouldnt have happened.

If the drones stop and the supplies stop from pakistan and still the TTP strikes, than call it a local war

No it didn't the Americans didn't get road access until late 2003. The first suicide attack occurred in early 2002. And active ops in FATA began in late 2008. Do the math.
The TTP's actions were not retaliatory, ours were.

But the TTP have stated that their objective is to impose their will on all of Pakistan.. how is that NOT war?
Have you lost anybody yet because of this war?

Apparently not. Anybody who has, cannot have any question over it's legitimacy. Even someone who has witnessed it's effect first hand will never doubt it's legitimacy. Try piecing together a child's body after a bomb blast. It's hell even for someone like me who is expected to have nerves of steel.

Apparently not. Anybody who has, cannot have any question over it's legitimacy. Even someone who has witnessed it's effect first hand will never doubt it's legitimacy. Try piecing together a child's body after a bomb blast. It's hell even for someone like me who is expected to have nerves of steel.

Have experienced two blasts firsthand.. know the feeling.

July 25, 2011. Monday.

3404545124_9a800de314.jpg

At least 27 militants and four tribesmen were killed in gunfights in a restive Pakistani tribal area bordering Afghanistan, officials said Monday.

The gunbattles between a local tribal force and Taliban insurgents erupted in Kurram district late Sunday, they said, adding that Pakistani forces later reinforced the tribal fighters and pounded militant positions with artillery.

"At least 27 militants and four members of peace lashkar (the tribal force) were killed in the fighting in Masuzai area of central Kurram," local government official Sher Buhadar told AFP.

The tribal lashkar was backed up by paramilitaries and artillery units of the Pakistan army, he added.

Regional commissioner Sahibzada Anees confirmed the fighting and said more than 30 people had been killed in the gunbattles.

The death tolls could not be verified independently as the area is out of bounds to the media.

Army spokesman Major General Athar Abbas said earlier this month that a military operation in the area would clear it "of terrorists involved in all kinds of terrorist activities, including kidnapping and killing of locals, and suicide attacks".

No it didn't the Americans didn't get road access until late 2003. The first suicide attack occurred in early 2002. And active ops in FATA began in late 2008. Do the math.
The TTP's actions were not retaliatory, ours were.

@Kakgeta: We gave the americans road/air/intelligence access from 2001-2002. IMMEDIATELY. Please listen to mushy's speeches etc WITH us or against US?? 7 demands?? Accepted IMMEDIATELY ALL 7??

Also, the first suicide bomb was on french nationals and the talibs r not under suspicion on that, zardari is or our navy guys... some agosta deal gone bad?

And has it ever DRONED on you? dont the pathans have kids? Didnt the afghanis have body parts? We LET americans use US to BOMB the crap out of them?? Weren't they humans? If the TTP bombs children, THEY ARE WRONG. But SO IS OUR ARMY who ALSO BOMBS and HELP AMERICA BOMBS children. Bombs are bombs, from TTP or PAK ARMY. They dont make distinctions b/w terrorist,soldier or civilians. They kill. Period

One in Riyadh .. one in Peshawar close to my house.
Was at the Marriot a few minutes after the blast..
Riyadh, the one on Ministry of Interior? Its quite close ot Marriot and I live nearby.
I was there too.

@Kakgeta: We gave the americans road/air/intelligence access from 2001-2002. IMMEDIATELY. Please listen to mushy's speeches etc WITH us or against US?? 7 demands?? Accepted IMMEDIATELY ALL 7??

Also, the first suicide bomb was on french nationals and the talibs r not under suspicion on that, zardari is or our navy guys... some agosta deal gone bad?

And has it ever DRONED on you? dont the pathans have kids? Didnt the afghanis have body parts? We LET americans use US to BOMB the crap out of them?? Weren't they humans? If the TTP bombs children, THEY ARE WRONG. But SO IS OUR ARMY who ALSO BOMBS and HELP AMERICA BOMBS children. Bombs are bombs, from TTP or PAK ARMY. They dont make distinctions b/w terrorist,soldier or civilians. They kill. Period

Yeah, you must have a great deal of input about the general pathan's view of the WoT in America right ? I lived among the tribals for two years. They hate the TTP more than anyone else because they are the ones who have truly suffered at their hands. Did you see how actively they supported the Army during ops in FATA ? They formed tribal lashkars and fought beside us. So don't tell me how the pathans perceive this war.
Secondly, our road access allowed Americans to transport supplies and vehicles, no weapons. Those supplies and weapons were destined for strengthening the ANA and providing assistance to the population of Afghanistan. If anything, we actually helped them. Give me a single source saying that weapons were being funneled through our land routes to the American forces in Afghanistan.

Bro, read your last message again. See how weak your topi is...
I can give you pictures of NATO vehicles being passed through our roads :p NATO vehicles are used by Americans, not ANA. :p the petrol is used by Americans. Also, ANA is america's ALLY :p

And according to what I've heard, there are no lashkars in waziristan and army is having a hard time. I have also lived in the tribal areas and I got a totally different view of the army from what you got.

And if weapons are not going through our lands, how do they get stolen :p lols

Constant flow of NATO weapons to Pakistan « Pakistanpal’s Blog

Pakistan police seize stolen NATO goods - UPI.com

and google how many innocents americans have killed in afghanistan. a child is a child, whether pathan, punjabi, army ka child etc google how many wedding parties have been bombed. also google how many markets our army has flattened.

^^^^^^^BTW, the Agosta deal had not gone bad. The engineers were actually here in Pakistan to build the subs at our dock yards and provide us with the ToT needed for us to build further units ourselves. There was no deal gone bad.
Secondly, unless Zardari ran an organized terrorist syndicate from his jail cell, it is unlikely he could have had the bomb blast done. As for the Navy, they would have no need to do it. So please stick to hard facts and leave wild conspiracy theories out of the discussion.

Bro, read your last message again. See how weak your topi is...
I can give you pictures of NATO vehicles being passed through our roads :p NATO vehicles are used by Americans, not ANA. :p the petrol is used by Americans. Also, ANA is america's ALLY :p

And according to what I've heard, there are no lashkars in waziristan and army is having a hard time. I have also lived in the tribal areas and I got a totally different view of the army from what you got.

And if weapons are not going through our lands, how do they get stolen :p lols

Constant flow of NATO weapons to Pakistan « Pakistanpal’s Blog

Pakistan police seize stolen NATO goods - UPI.com

1) Your first link is a blog, not a proper bonified news source and your second source makes no reference to any weapons.
2) Actually, the ANA were provided with thousands of Hummers and Navistar trucks along with Ford trucks, I doubt they were made in Kabul.
3) You heard wrong, the Bhittanis and Wazirs both have Pro-Army Lashkars in South Waziristan.
4) I would like to know when you visited FATA, I hope it was sometime before the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan.

and google how many innocents americans have killed in afghanistan. a child is a child, whether pathan, punjabi, army ka child etc google how many wedding parties have been bombed. also google how many markets our army has flattened.

That is Afghanistan, how many children or wedding parties were bombed is irrelevant to Pakistan or WoT in FATA, that is the problem of ISAF and ANA. Not ours. Secondly, when you are involved in a war, there is structural damage. You might have read about how many markets were destroyed by the Army during the course of fighting but you might also want to Google how many schools and other infrastructure the Terrorists damaged during times when we were not even fighting. Do also look up the reconstruction that the Army has been doing in post-op FATA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom