What's new

Pakistani fitness industry is booming

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13918180[/video]

Good to see, Pakistanis getting fit. :pakistan:

When inflation get so High in south asia...ppl will automatically become fit....;)

When inflation get so High in south asia...ppl will automatically become fit....;)

What i liked best is that boksing senter. I have few friends who are in boksing if goverment help boksing just little i think Pakistan have great future. I was told Pakistan has won most gold medal in boksing than any other sport

What i liked best is that boksing senter. I have few friends who are in boksing if goverment help boksing just little i think Pakistan have great future. I was told Pakistan has won most gold medal in boksing than any other sport

are you speaking norwegian :no:

Time for Pakistan to Import some Yoga Guru from India .

Why ?

baba-afridi.jpg

:angel:

On a personal level, I've remarked that a lot of the young men over there now pay attention to their body. Good stuff!

I think we need to pay Bollywood for 4-6 propaganda movies paid for by government of Pakistan and make moves for paying taxes and against electricity theft - that would have much more lasting impact

This craze of body building is thanks to of course Media influence and six packs craze finally hitting Pakistan

I think we need to pay Bollywood for 4-6 propaganda movies paid for by government of Pakistan and make moves for paying taxes and against electricity theft - that would have much more lasting impact

This craze of body building is thanks to of course Media influence and six packs craze finally hitting Pakistan

i don't think your govt have that much money to Make a decent movie with Bollywood cast !! Bad idea, move to Bhojpuri Movies, they can help you or perhaps Punjabi Movies...

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13918180[/video]

Good to see, Pakistanis getting fit. :pakistan:

Very nice video! I hope everyone gets to see it. It's great that it shows both guys & girls working out, shows the true picture of Pakistan that people don't get to see.

Very nice video! I hope everyone gets to see it. It's great that it shows both guys & girls working out, shows the true picture of Pakistan that people don't get to see.

come on, two people gymming shows prosperous Pakistan?? does it erase all the extremists in large number actually present inside pakistan??

come on, two people gymming shows prosperous Pakistan?? does it erase all the extremists in large number actually present inside pakistan??

I think you missed out the other people in the aerobics class. Anyways, I couldn't possibly expect to hear anything good from you about Pakistan, so there's no point in further discussing this with you.

I think you missed out the other people in the aerobics class. Anyways, I couldn't possibly expect to hear anything good from you about Pakistan, so there's no point in further discussing this with you.

I agree, thats one side of Pakistan which media hides from rest of the World but its definitely not true picture of Pakistan.!! No hard felings but i think its only pakistan and its govt who can stop terrorism in this world (including India) and until that happens, pakistan's image will hang in balance.

Back
Top Bottom