What's new

Pakistani fitness industry is booming

i don't think your govt have that much money to Make a decent movie with Bollywood cast !! Bad idea, move to Bhojpuri Movies, they can help you or perhaps Punjabi Movies...

We will request dawood bhai, as he already is a big investor there :P,

The sole reason is awareness about the deadly diseases, which are showing rising trend even in youth. Like BP, heart, sugar etc. Now doctors normally while giving of list of medicines add excercise in the list as well.

We will request dawood bhai, as he already is a big investor there :P,

The sole reason is awareness about the deadly diseases, which are showing rising trend even in youth. Like BP, heart, sugar etc. Now doctors normally while giving of list of medicines add excercise in the list as well.

regular Yoga can cure lots of disease and increase your immunity, Yoga is best form of exercise for today's youth and starts with the enchanting of 'OM' ...!! Time for Pakistan to adopt it.

I agree, thats one side of Pakistan which media hides from rest of the World but its definitely not true picture of Pakistan.!! No hard felings but i think its only pakistan and its govt who can stop terrorism in this world (including India) and until that happens, pakistan's image will hang in balance.

Thanks for the post. But this is not the terrorism thread or the thread for Pakistan government's policies.

I agree, thats one side of Pakistan which media hides from rest of the World but its definitely not true picture of Pakistan.!! No hard felings but i think its only pakistan and its govt who can stop terrorism in this world (including India) and until that happens, pakistan's image will hang in balance.

You have never been too Pakistan, so how would you know, indians can't stand to see a positive portrait of Pakistan, because of their inferiority complex.

from seeing all the indians here, i don't think they ever heard of the term fitness. :sick:

I don't understand. Why do you have to divert this thread to terrrorism?it's about fitness so stay as it is. We all know about the terrorism in Pakistan and nobody here is being ignorant about it. Now stay on topic

I've been to shapes, its a pretty good gym.

Somewhat overpriced though.

I've been to shapes, its a pretty good gym.

Somewhat overpriced though.

yes, its expensive, but there are other gyms that are good and relatively not so expensive, a walk or jogging would do alot better job, as far as Im concern, its fitness that matters not shape, round is a shape by the way :P

yes, its expensive, but there are other gyms that are good and relatively not so expensive, a walk or jogging would do alot better job, as far as Im concern, its fitness that matters not shape, round is a shape by the way :P

What other gyms are there in Karachi? I'll check those out next time I'm there.

Walking/jogging are good exercises but the gym has a variety of machines and weights that help tone your body, lose weight, etc. Basically it gives you more options in keeping healthy.

But if you're fit then most likely you won't have to worry about shape right?

What other gyms are there in Karachi? I'll check those out next time I'm there.

Walking/jogging are good exercises but the gym has a variety of machines and weights that help tone your body, lose weight, etc. Basically it gives you more options in keeping healthy.

But if you're fit then most likely you won't have to worry about shape right?

mah ! I was referring to the one in Lahore,

yes gym does give more options, for fatties they got to go to jogging first, or swimming would do miracles... biceps and triceps come later, you know exactly when you go over weight or your belly stars to be more prominent part when you do suiting

Back
Top Bottom