What's new

Pakistani Film " MOOR"

hope it will be good movie i still have to visit pakistan buy original DVD of war movie

hope it will be good movie i still have to visit pakistan buy original DVD of war movie
WTH, this is not on ********? I think ARY really did a tremendous job, in stopping the piracy.

the soundtrack in the trailer, it was played in "the constant gardener", i remember!

i can download in minutes but i promise myself to support industry i will never use piracy

Rofl, if you can download in minute, then I can is sec, but problem is it should be on torrent.

Rofl, if you can download in minute, then I can is sec, but problem is it should be on torrent.
aby dhakan try to understand if i download it then they will got nothing and we have no good films in future so no chori just original DVD .

It seems the film is Quetta based. The subject speaks of quality, unlike that crappy propaganda movie waar

Waar was outstanding movie exposing stinky fitna and fitna mongers.
Welcome back after a ban.
Shows military in a good light or because it puts the blame, where it is due? The Mullahs and their little angels in search of heaven? :D
Lol i would appreciate the qaulity of show even if it is in favour of army e.g i am big fan of alpha bravo charlie and sunehry din by shoab mansoor who also produced two quality movies.
But i cant stand propaganda and non-sense. TTP are undercover 'Hindu' agents of RAW in waar...hum ko bacha aur uloo samaj raka hey?
Instead of this waar, people should watch that film of alif lohar in which he is kashmiri mujahid, singing and dancing infront of hindu major. The hindu army major with stereotypical pandit look, is so impressed that he shouts 'Allah o akbar' , pull out sikha from his head, throw it on ground, step on it and start mast dance with alif lohar..

Back
Top Bottom