What's new

Pakistani Fighter Jets for a brief crossed LOC and entered Indian Air Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure

but civilian flights to LEH are happening as of now

if there was any air activity along Loc, there would be NOTAM by now
Untitled.png

or it could be troop movement using air india flights ?

something is not right gents

Any member posting classified information with respect to operations of our Armed Forces is actually helping the enemy and propaganda machines.

Boosting the moral is different, but claiming to have information of operations and releasing it on social media is a serious offense.

Everything is being monitored and it can cause serious consequences. Be aware.

IL 78 is a force multiplier. It will be kept well away from combat and will supply gas to our planes when needed. It is not a combat aircraft.
This thread is irrelevant. So go home and make my beef burgers

Any member posting classified information with respect to operations of our Armed Forces is actually helping the enemy and propaganda machines.

Boosting the moral is different, but claiming to have information of operations and releasing it on social media is a serious offense.

Everything is being monitored and it can cause serious consequences. Be aware.

Please enforce in strict terms

Well, it might be a while since they still haven't recovered from picking up the pieces of the An-32 crash on top of that hill...

It truly amazes me how the Indians on PDF and/or other forums (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc) can even brag about the superiority of their God forsaken Air Force. I mean *jeez*...with the number of crashes they have in a year, which exceeds all Air Forces Worldwide put together - they outta STFU (straight up) & focus on something they're good at. #Bollywood.

There answer to this is that to be humiliated, you first have to have dignitary.

Remember, we are talking about the same people who openly defecate in the streets.

These people have no dignity so you can't shame them.
The only thing you can do is treat them like the rats they are.

Never ...just watch NA session currently underway...how N league and PP breaking the sound barrier.
we are the worst creature on earth . founding fathers of Pakistan are feeling embarrassment in yheir grave yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom