What's new

Pakistani FC and the new Afghan Army at Torkham border crossing.

As I always said. Afghans are our brothers. I stand validated. We can have differances with our brothers but Gangus will always be the enemy. Suddenly Afghanistan, Central Asia, Gwadar port looks a possibility. Imagine driving from Pakistan to Uzbekistan within two hours?

As I always said. Afghans are our brothers. I stand validated. We can have differances with our brothers but Gangus will always be the enemy. Suddenly Afghanistan, Central Asia, Gwadar port looks a possibility. Imagine driving from Pakistan to Uzbekistan within two hours?

Indian's never understood the history between the two nations -- they always acted as spoilers.

Even the video that was posted in another thread about Taliban threatening Pak Army/FC was mistranslated, the Taliban was asking the Pak Army/FC for his contact number.

Last edited:
Dude honestly this is my dream,

A westward focused Pakistan, to balance out Pakistani culture with that of the east

This is how the early Pakistan was, that was part of the success strategy

I hope in the long run we get peace with the gangus and have a nuetral relationship with em (day dreaming probably but this'll be good for everyone)

No one would give two sh*t about India in Pakistan,

Peace in the East (hopefully), friendship with the west

Pakistan to Uzbekistan in 2 hours is barely possible on commercial jet. You're talking about a car lmao 😆

We are both sons and daughters of Gandhara. Bound by civilization, culture, and shared history. Hostility towards and propaganda demonization of ALL Afghan refugees create bitterness between brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
Pakistan to Uzbekistan in 2 hours is barely possible on commercial jet. You're talking about a car lmao 😆
Keep laughing your a*ss off idiot. Peshawar is closer to Uzbek border then it is to Multan. Islamabad is about equal distance to Uzbek border as Multan. Providing roads are in good condition in future it would take 5-6 hours by road. That was my point.

Yes, Pakistan needs to look westward and northward. That's where the natural resources are and that's where population is lower. Otherwise, south and southeast is over-crowded, poor, hot humid cesspool places with very few exceptions--all the way to the Pacific!

That's nice.

When is Pakistan having Afghan ambassador back?

Keep laughing your a*ss off idiot. Peshawar is closer to Uzbek border then it is to Multan. Islamabad is about equal distance to Uzbek border as Multan. Providing roads are in good condition in future it would take 5-6 hours by road. That was my point.
You conveniently left out several mountain ranges in the middle. You're talking about 866 miles that's at least 1 days worth of driving if you did it in a straight shot.

You can get down to personal insults. But you are just plain wrong bro. Also I've been a professional long distance driver in past. So I know what I'm talking about.

Screenshot_20210818-101544.jpg

You conveniently left out several mountain ranges in the middle. You're talking about 866 miles that's at least 1 days worth of driving if you did it in a straight shot.

You can get down to personal insults. But you are just plain wrong bro. Also I've been a professional long distance driver in past. So I know what I'm talking about.

View attachment 770972
This is because of bad infrastructure

Create a highway or Trian, travelling becomes much faster

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom