What's new

Pakistani Fashion

aman sethu?

thy must have been very xpensive then for u there...u bettr com to Pak to buy thm urself:drag:

Aman Sethu is a bridge that connects Muzzafarabad with Uri-- Yes, they are very costly but people especially women override them than cheap dresses from India. I also share a link in above post what the kashmiris feel about Pakistani dressess! Lol... We can't get visa to visit Pakistan!

Aman Sethu is a bridge that connects Muzzafarabad with Uri-- Yes, they are very costly but people especially women override them than cheap dresses from India. I also share a link in above post what the kashmiris feel about Pakistani dressess! Lol... We can't get visa to visit Pakistan!

com via China then through iran(wahn sey hoty huey) first entr Afghanistan then finally to Pak:tongue:

We can't get visa to visit Pakistan!

We can't get a visa to visit Kashmir ! :cray:

My Grandpa visited Kashmir the last time in the 1930s & he so wanted to visit his ancestral homeland once more ! :cry:

Too bad he never got to fulfill that wish !

I too want to visit our ancestral village near Gulmarg - I dunno whether its there anymore or not ! :undecided:

And don't listen to @Marshmallow shes a Pakistani Cow whose just counting her days before Eid ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't get a visa to visit Kashmir ! :cray:

My Grandpa visited Kashmir the last time in the 1930s & he so wanted to visit his ancestral homeland once more ! :cry:

Too bad he never got to fulfill that wish !

I too want to visit our ancestral village near Gulmarg - I dunno whether its there anymore or not ! :undecided:

And don't listen to @Marshmallow shes a Pakistani Cow whose just counting her days before Eid ! :D
smileys-cow-896448.gif
smileys-cow-896448.gif
smileys-cow-896448.gif

o yes cement too cuz we have very durable houses here
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

how do u ppl get Pakistani Dresses there? via? ...yep we have very high quality of dress fabric here....its popular even in UK:rolleyes1:....dun buy indian clothes they are not dat gud in quality hehe..

still havin prob gettin our dresses there? no prob..we jave our PDF salesman @Ayush here who can transfer our goods to u from Pak to Kashmir via Elephants or Rhinoz like @Armstrong:drag:

no i will not let any goods come in kashmir(hindustan :D) from pakistan :devil: whether they like it or not.
and there's no way i am gonna let @Armstrong into kashmir. though i may mail him some pics from gulmarg if he wishes :whistle:

P.S. that toothbrush emoticon is great :lol:

You guys are polluting this thread! I came here to see some decent fashion but all see is 20 posts of gibberish talk! :fie: :pissed:

Kaka, "Jithey ik KURI tey bahut sara Munday hon, othey gand painda ee painda aye"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom