What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Sad thing is, you didn't get to sleep with either one of them to make a judgement! :cheesy:

Furthermore, you never will! :D

Awww Yissssss i have. Believe me the sky high attitude is astounding. And a boner kill. :chilli:

Yaar Pakistani Fashion is so ethnic and graceful all I wanted to say is covered :woot: ... I really acknowledge that!

No need to be half naked to look hot, desi chicks looks nice all dolled up in tight clothes!

602603_435348913163725_1406929943_n.jpg

484525_435348533163763_1645935298_n.jpg

528105_435347296497220_2018943815_n.jpg

486554_435346473163969_1289761983_n.jpg

382523_435345019830781_147867186_n.jpg

she is very good actress too....i like, because of her acting skill

I don't know about Pakistani Actors and Actresses as we can't watch them here in Kashmir-- But Voice Tv Kashmir has taken a brave step and is showing a Pakistani serial 'Khuda Aur Muhabbat'. OMG... What a serial!!! I really like Imaan aka Sadia Khan.

I don't know about Pakistani Actors and Actresses as we can't watch them here in Kashmir-- But Voice Tv Kashmir has taken a brave step and is showing a Pakistani serial 'Khuda Aur Muhabbat'. OMG... What a serial!!! I really like Imaan aka Sadia Khan.

can not u watch them online?

can not u watch them online?

I wasn't knowing before that Pakistan produces such a great serials which one can watch infront of one's family!! Now I'll search best Pakistani serials on Internet and download them. Khuda Aur Muhabbat has become very hit in Kashmir!

I wasn't knowing before that Pakistan produces such a great serials which one can watch infront of one's family!! Now I'll search best Pakistani serials on Internet and download them. Khuda Aur Muhabbat has become very hit in Kashmir!

o our Music,Food,Fashion,culture,Imran Khan,PTI even rice,mangoes,leather goods,Steel,Coal etc etc r also very good n popular so u shud also think of doing bizniz with us
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif

o our Music,Food,Fashion,culture,Imran Khan,PTI even rice,mangoes,leather goods,Steel,Coal etc etc r also very good n popular so u shud also think of doing bizniz with us

Music and Cement, I was knowing of,-- But not about Drama Industry. Lol.. Yes, may be we should do business with you people. I hope trade between AJK and IOk becomes real trade rather than just an eye-wash so that we could also explore Pakistani products. BTW, Pakistani dresses have a very high demand in IOK. You can check here:- http://www.feminine360.com/pakistani-brands-are-now-famous-in-kashmir/

Music and Cement, I was knowing of,-- But not about Drama Industry. Lol.. Yes, may be we should do business with you people. I hope trade between AJK and IOk becomes real trade rather than just an eye-wash so that we could also explore Pakistani products. BTW, Pakistani dresses have a very high demand in IOK.

o yes cement too cuz we have very durable houses here

how do u ppl get Pakistani Dresses there? via? ...yep we have very high quality of dress fabric here....its popular even in UK:rolleyes1:....dun buy indian clothes they are not dat gud in quality hehe..

still havin prob gettin our dresses there? no prob..we jave our PDF salesman @Ayush here who can transfer our goods to u from Pak to Kashmir via Elephants or Rhinoz like @Armstrong:drag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom