What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Khanz
You have no sense of fashion current women fashion of Pakistan is long shirts with trousers n capri pants and you keep posting photos of ugly models with ugly dresses and it has nothing to do with Pakistani fashion.

Here is 2011 summer collection from big giants educate urself.

http://firdouscloth.com/FirdousFashionCarnival2010vol1.pdf
:: alkaram - Umar Sayeed Collection 2011 ::

and you have no idea of the history of this thread it's not just strictly just a "fashion" thread and was not meant to showcase just clothes it was more for media scene to show models/actresses/singers etc of pakistan the title simply got changed to pakistani fashion when it the karachi fashion week thread was added to it and it got fashion pics also but the posts/content for the most part remained true to the main original thread . I have clearly said i have no interest in fashion before getting rude and jumping on my back go back to and see what others have posted none of them are about designers or fashion collections go back to the beginning of this thread and educate yourself.

1-5.jpg

saragillani-1.jpg

L-3.jpg

sara-1.jpg

Beautiful :smitten:

Yes, we've got the beautiful women & the beautiful clothes, but beautiful women & clothes also need beautiful clean surroundings & infrastructure. Otherwise the larger picture is only half complete.

Chinese friends could help us accelerate upgrade of our infrastructure & urban areas, given they are so quick and so capable in this regard in their own homeland.

Great thread, btw. :tup:

Hey...you girls aren't supposed to be in this thread? It is for us perv.....err i mean guys.....:P....You'll ruin it with your girly discussions...:rolleyes:.

Fashion has everything to do with women. Why we should not be here? :)

i just love pakistani dresses esp bridal style they're so colourful,intricate and just bursting full of culture girls just look so beautiful in them every other country other than south asian ones have no culture or tradiation in their weddings and just copy western ones with just plain white dresses sorry but BORING south asian style clothing is the the best for sure.

awesome pics mehru u have any pics of any other new upcomin model or actress ? I'd like to see the fresh new faces on the scene :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom