Pakistani Fashion

lxawrds19.jpg

3658584986_edf5ba7a31.jpg

This is an uncomplete story............ phir kya howa thaaa :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:, dirty mind ho gay hai. After these pictures they took off their clothes,
:whistle:

Then wore their normal clothes and went home.:wave:

What else can happen.

Just a lighthearted thread to tell your favourite pak celebraties I think most pak actresses/models are mostly rubbish but one i like is probably neha who's yours ?
:smitten:

I think its safe to say now that most pak actresses/models are awesome, this thread and the amount of models shown in it says it all.

Pakistani fashion was really matured to a world standard, evident from all the praise and coverage it gets in the world press. The best thing is that it introduced me to a lot of models that I prefer over international ones.

Its like having something you want with you all along but you were looking some place else.

I knew that Pakistani had a large number of beautiful women, just not so well used in advertisement and other media forms but I have been proven wrong.

Lets continue this trend and please add some more tags into the thread like sexy and pretty and what not, :lol:. This thread might pass 1 million views.

Soft power at work.

Here's some more pictures of Pakistani models Iman Ali and Emmad Irfani modeling for STONEAGE Jeans Co

STONEAGE JEANS CO PHOTOSHOOT CONTINUED (Pakistani Models: Iman Ali and Emmad Irfani)

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom