What's new

Pakistani Fashion

One of the best Model of Pakistan's fashion industry :smitten:

My favourite since the age of 12 :rofl:

I wonder how she maintined her body even after many decades. This picture doesn't look that good but other pictures are really awesome!

yeah she looks even better than her daugher talk about milf lol :D

The popular love story of the two hot celebrities Shamoon Abassi and Humaima Abassi unfortunately come to an end.

The admired couple was supposed to live a happy married life but the real picture just appeared. Both were facing some serious issues, probably regarding to Humaim’s interest in one of the leading actors of the Pakistani Showbiz Industry ‘Humaiyion Saeed’. It is also said that Humaiyion Saeed’s wife also warned him before. Both Humaima and Humaiyion Saeed are working together in the up-coming film of Shoaib Mansoor; news is in the air that they are having ‘more than friendship relation’. Last night when they were present on the set ‘together’, Shamoon Abassi reached on the spot and got annoyed with Humaima Abassi a lot. As a result of their quarrel, Shamoon Abassi at once divorced her.

The dates of the Shoaib Mansoor’s film also got disturbed as like their married life.

is this true ?

ma18.jpg

Page18.jpg

thx mehru keep up the great pics I never liked rabia at first but she's grown on me she's kinda bold and sexy

The way she dances in the first video is excellent, very sensual. Must watch :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom