What's new

Pakistani Fashion

slide_5847_78918_large.jpg

slide_5847_78926_large.jpg

Pakistan redefines fashion.
2010-04-06-PAKISTANFASHIONWEEK.jpg

What is the name of this model, I have seen her in all the shows and she has a very alluring and beautiful look to her. She is probably the best model.

if this fashion show has anything pakistani, so why it seems this show takes impression and ideas from the western shows???

the fashion is the fashion of ladies and gentleman in the society, what kind of pakistani society wears this type of dress????, either the dressings resemble the western type or the indian type

in the west this is the norm, what kind of message the govt wants to give by staging these events???, to pakistanis and to the world??

Pakistan redefines fashion.
2010-04-06-PAKISTANFASHIONWEEK.jpg

What is the name of this model, I have seen her in all the shows and she has a very alluring and beautiful look to her. She is probably the best model.

nadia hussain

Read shahnameh of the great and most celebrated persian poet Firdousy...and have a souta of charas.

oh bhai in hooron ki thread main kyoun baar baar disturb kar rahay ho mujhe :frown:

Pariyan dekne do mujhe shabash :lol:

@ your question

bhai pm me his book if you have that page and then also tell me how Mr Firdousy came to this conclusion I belong to Gujrat and this story is quite popular since Gujrat was a part of Raja Porus's kingdom.

No more discussion on this topic please otherwise you can PM me whatever u wnt to say

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom