What's new

Pakistani Fashion

couple-1512382080.jpg

Clad in an elegant pink lengha choli designed by Fahad Hussayn, the model made an unconventional bride as she rocked her short, natural hair with very minimal makeup and jewellery – not looking over the top.

Her husband also wore a contemporary piece – a pink and grey checked Republic by Omer Farooq suit.

No, I don't belong in the kitchen: Saheefa Jabbar Khattak

1575525-saheeefa-1512380846-679-640x480.jpg

1581282-saba-1512977232-142-640x480.jpg

Saba Qamar recently walked the runway for Uzma Babar’s latest collection Umsha By Uzma Babar in Bridal Couture Week 2017.

Clad in a glittering gold ensemble,

sabaa-1512977121.jpg

sabaaa-1512977140.jpg

56ff8c35c6b7a.jpg

An 'it' girl launch is a real-life lesson in how to style your lawn jora.

A year for newbies?

599e9674c4dfd.jpg

Lahore's Hussain Rehar is expected to make his fashion week debut at the PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week

Just a lighthearted thread to tell your favourite pak celebraties I think most pak actresses/models are mostly rubbish but one i like is probably neha who's yours ?
:smitten:
dear khanz sir, aisa nai hai we are trying our best ...but we are not a open country and have to work our way with the limitations and handicaps which we have. i wish if i cud share the links of the hunderds of great works which are world famous but cant share links.

dear khanz sir, aisa nai hai we are trying our best ...but we are not a open country and have to work our way with the limitations and handicaps which we have. i wish if i cud share the links of the hunderds of great works which are world famous but cant share links.
You replied to a 10 year old post :o:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom