What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Itni informative video :rofl:

Ye cheez Mery Azeez.

Haan to batao @Well.wisher . :azn:
Kehtey sab hein key ham healthy khana khayein gay par pasand sab ko chatkharey dar hi hota hy beshak wo kitna hi badnaam kiyon na ho jaye :cheesy:

Gharebon ki Lara Croft
Pakistani-Tomb-Rider.jpg

Chupan-Chupai-BTS-4.jpg

Itni informative video :rofl:

Kehtey sab hein key ham healthy khana khayein gay par pasand sab ko chatkharey dar hi hota hy beshak wo kitna hi badnaam kiyon na ho jaye :cheesy:

Gharebon ki Lara Croft
Pakistani-Tomb-Rider.jpg

Chupan-Chupai-BTS-4.jpg
@Hell hound I think I've finally figured out the biggest turn off about Neelum. She doesn't know how to wear her boobs or carry herself. Seems to be barely keeping her unruly assets together. :tdown::hitwall:
Khalara dala hva hota hai sari jaga. koi chez kidar ja ri hoti hai iski koi kidar.
She's now a 7/10. @django

@friendly_troll96 doesn't she look like alexandra daddario here
alexandria-daddario-a.jpg

@Hell hound I think I've finally figured out the biggest turn off about Neelum. She doesn't know how to wear her boobs or carry herself. Seems to be barely keeping her unruly assets together. :tdown::hitwall:
Khalara dala hva hota hai sari jaga. koi chez kidar ja ri hoti hai iski koi kidar.
yar this and lack of melanin :disagree: i mean its not that i don't like white chicks but her desi features and skin complexion don't make sense to my mind:undecided: something just feels unnatural i know it isn't but it feels like it.

Ye video pakka banai b tum he ne hoge. :lol:

I too thought the culprit was our own Zibago.

Mana key mujhay sab pata hy par ye video mein ney nahi banayi (warna height durust likhta)

I too think she is taller than 5'5".

Back in the day I used to model my style on Adrian Paul, heck I still do
d2709540953c45b058254ca9a10b2602--adrian-paul-cheese.jpg

That is some fine hair on his head.

and the guy is looking damn good for a guy in his fifties
60beede6f0ef47137c4f12aeb5263fd9.jpg

Yeah, he looks 30's.

it was always that lol :lol:

Yeah, there is the tharak side to this thread and then the serious side.

That is some fine hair on his head.
Yeah, he looks 30's.
I always thought Adrian would have made a great James Bond, he does have a quite a resemblance to a young Sean Connery.Kudos
Now doesn't he look like a Bond
Colbys5.jpg

47a0fcb52c4fa934670a43661e908815.jpg

Napster is going to pulverize you!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom