Rabia-Butt-Body-Measurement-Bra-Size-Husband-DOB.jpg

Rabia-Butt-Height-Weight-Age.jpg

Rabia20Butt2017-17-1469033480.jpg

rabia_butt_9.jpg

Rabia20Butt2021-72-1469033483.jpg

rabia-butt-the-dazzling-starlet-1473695724-4716.jpg

Pakistani-Model-Rabia-Butt-Biography-And-Profile-006.jpg

Introducing Denim Lawn

Denim has been a huge fashion essential throughout the years. A wardrobe is incomplete without at least one denim item. But with the fusion of old and new comes a contemporary trend – denim lawn.

200425_042819_mag.jpg

Denim has been a huge fashion essential throughout the years. A wardrobe is incomplete without at least one denim item. But with the fusion of old and new comes a contemporary trend – denim lawn. Gul Ahmed’s new Denim Lawn collection, combined with unique embroidery patterns and printed dupattas makes for a chic urban statement, one that says you were born to stand out in the crowd. The denim items are a younger and vibrant clothing range for the woman who demands uniqueness in every outfit.

Denim Lawn is breathable fabric, lightweight and a perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. The shirts and trousers in this collection come in a number of embroidered and printed designs. The cuts offer a number of versatile looks – from frills and ruffled sleeves to lace borders and embroidered necklines. The trousers and pants make the best use of tissue and lace to raise the bar on everyday style so you might want to head out to IDEAS stores nationwide and get your hands on one of these funky pieces today! Value addition: they are are available stitched and unstitched.

There are pictures of Sara i cant share here look them up her insta page :D
-------------------
Here’s Why Mahira Khan Will NOT Appear in Pakistani Dramas Anymore!
Bismah Ahmed 47 mins ago
With hits like Humsafar, Ho Mann Jahaan and Raees, Mahira Khan rightly claimed that, ‘Mere naam se chahrti hain ratings’ (My name increases the ratings), at the LSA this year.

This year, she will be seen in Shoaib Mansoor’s upcoming ‘Verna’ and Bilal Lashari’s remake of ‘Maula Jatt’. The Raees actress has also signed on for ‘Saat Din Mohabbat In’ alongside Sheheryar Munawar.

Mahira is also the first Pakistani brand ambassador for Veet.
Talking to Express.pk, Mahira Khan said,

If I had to play a supporting character in Verna, instead of the lead character, I would still do it.

However, it turns out this single mom is ‘too busy’ for roles in Pakistani dramas.

When asked if she would be appearing on television anytime soon, Mahira was quick to comment that:

The content in Pakistani dramas appears to be very weak these days.

Ooooh, Mahira! How can you say that when Pakistani dramas are being watched by others all over the world?

tumblr_ogttfmAjd81steui8o1_500.gif

However, this diva is not entirely opposed to appearing in a drama.
I will only work in a Pakistani drama if the storyline is strong enough.

So what is Mahira Khan up to these days?

Right now, I’m too busy with shooting for my upcoming movies, learning Punjabi and working with Veet.

Well, she sure is full of herself! But then again, she IS Mahira Khan!

Take a look at her ad with Veet below:

We’d love to hear what you think of this. Let us know at write@veryfilmi.com.

Stay tuned to Very Filmi for more updates!
http://veryfilmi.com/heres-mahira-khan-will-not-appear-pakistani-dramas-anymore/
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight
One of the many reasons i dislike her

Back
Top Bottom