Sadaf-Kanwal-in-Emberodered-wear.jpg

Sadaf-Kanwal-Model-202-561.jpg

Fullscreen-capture-7132015-115650-PM.bmp-e1436818454223.jpg

sadafk.jpg

sadaf-kanwal-.jpeg

IMG-20150530-WA0006.jpg

Sheep+Eid+collection+2014+featuring+Sadaf+Kanwal+(1).jpg

SADAF-KANWAL-2.jpg

I really love thick feminine eyebrows on a pretty lass. Guess I am old school that way heh.

I much appreciate Jennifer connelly, Cindy crawford from the earlier days when they were popular.....and more recently lily collins!

I really love thick feminine eyebrows on a pretty lass. Guess I am old school that way heh.

I much appreciate Jennifer connelly, Cindy crawford from the earlier days when they were popular.....and more recently lily collins!

I really don't remember cindy crawford's eyebrows being really thick well at least to me eyebrows didn't particularly stand out regardless she was gorgeous- Sadaf's though I think probably the biggest eyebrow's i've ever seen on a woman not that i mind though.......

why ? lots of people have posted similar pics in the past and we never had any issues. I have posted nothing explicit or x-rated everything is covered and all these pics are also openly available on pakistani websites and magazines etc. Well the vast majority of pics are in pakistani clothing anyway just very few are bit bolder than others besides it is a models thread so it should allow for some space.

cindy crawford's eyebrows being really thick well at least to me eyebrows didn't particularly stand out regardless she was gorgeous

There were some from the 80s where she didnt wax em so much like she did later in her career:

CindyCrawford.jpg

6454148257_392e817b84_z.jpg

I'd say they're thicker than the average we have had since the 90s among the hotties.

why ? lots of people have posted similar pics in the past and we never had any issues. I have posted nothing explicit or x-rated everything is covered and all these pics are also openly available on pakistani websites and magazines etc. Well the vast majority of pics are in pakistani clothing anyway just very few are bit bolder than others besides it is a models thread so it should allow for some space.

Thin ice is still skateable hehe, just have to know its limits ;)

Sorry for more OT (hope you folks don't mind ;) ):

But cpl more pics of Cindy of the thicker eyebrow look she had going at one point:

003312e02b7cd7e8563125612fb72766.jpg

Cindy-Crawford-young.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention 80's Brooke Shields as well:

16brooketumblr-689x1024.jpg

That raw 80s look has mostly fallen out of favour now....too bad! I do like some base variety!

well i'm not forcing anything on anyone. I don't see why anyone should be bothered if they don't like it then I suggest they do the islamic thing and lower their gaze.......:astagh:

46974321.jpg

I'm totally with you pal. I also don't like the overall ice levels around this skating rink either :P But it is what it is.....just telling you from what I've seen as the "limit" enforced.

From what I've seen the self-declared halal/haram thought police are thankfully no longer so active in "monitoring" this thread....so keep going! I for one am loving the pictures you are posting hehe :D

hqdefault.jpg

5555ae1cc6ef8.jpg

586e34f2c241a.jpg

15876765_1698058670485566_6983975251201753088_n.jpg

Picture.jpg

Cybil-Chaudhry-Model.jpg

Cybil_Chaudhry_Pakistani_Female_Fashion_Model_Celebrity_37_vwsep_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

CUtkhAZUAAAAe1K.jpg

I'm totally with you pal. I also don't like the overall ice levels around this skating rink either :P But it is what it is.....just telling you from what I've seen as the "limit" enforced.

From what I've seen the self-declared halal/haram thought police are thankfully no longer so active in "monitoring" this thread....so keep going! I for one am loving the pictures you are posting hehe :D

Do you want to know an interesting fact ? I've been on this forum so long now but the ONLY negative rating i've ever received has not surprisingly been from a post on this thread but here's the funny thing-It's not even because of the supposedly "indecency" of the thread or from any of the pics i've posted here that they claim to find so "offensive" no negs there but rather from a post with no pics which is me just me saying that we should not be judgemental and that it's natural to look at attractive members of the opposite sex and appreciate their beauty :omghaha:

Mehreen-Syed-Summer-Campaign.png

Mehreen-Syed-Biography-1.png

Mehdi%2B-%2BEid%2BLuxury%2BPret%2B2015%2B%252818%2529.jpg

Pakistani-Top-Model-Nooray-Bhatti-1.jpg

Pakistani-Top-Model-Nooray-Bhatti-2.jpg

336355,xcitefun-nooray-bhatti-shoot-for-kayseria-brand-5.jpg

099fce86b5180060c90f62c7faa3a15f.jpg

Nooray05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom