What's new

Pakistani Fashion

13597537_113492642418071_911011451_n.jpg

:smitten::tup:
:bad:

Zoe Viccaji and Danish Ali rock Karachi
The concert was attended by more than 200 Beaconites. The musical extravaganza was organised by Beaconhouse's Corporate Communications Department
zoe-viccaji-and-danish-ali-rock-karachi-68379185ea640a9da506f9210dc2100c.jpg

By:
Press Release

14-Jan-17

The Beaconhouse School System hosted an annual concert Beaconhouse Knight 2017 for their A Level students at Habib University, Karachi.

The concert was attended by more than 200 Beaconites. The musical extravaganza was organised by Beaconhouse's Corporate Communications Department for present Knights and fraternity at Habib University. The whole programme was a breathtaking experience with digital backdrop in addition to excellent lights and clear sound effects. Catwalk Event Management & Productions was behind the organising of this gleeful and energetic event. The stand-up comedy by Danish Ali and a brilliant rendition of popular songs by Zoe Viccaji were the main ingredients of the show that added to the spirit of the night. A 30-minute performance by stand-up comedian Danish Ali was enjoyed by everyone and made the audience laugh out loud. The stand-up comedy session was followed by a musical performance by the new musical sensation Zoe Viccaji, who has developed a great fan base of her own by her amazing singing abilities.

People in Pakistan are passionate about music. It's the national obsession. And this obsession has helped to produce some of the world's best, and most inventive, music. Starting with "Ishq Kinara", Zoe, in her performance paid tribute to one of the finest musical artists of Pakistan by singing Junaid Jamshed's "Aitebar". She also did cover songs like "Bolo Bolo" of Sajjad Ali, "Disco deewanay" and "Aap Jaisa Koi" of Nazia Hassan. Zoe ended the performance by singing "Dama dum mast qalander" - one of the biggest hits of Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/life-and-style/14-Jan-17/zoe-viccaji-and-danish-ali-rock-karachi

sir do you know that your life is in danger now due to sharing this picture:P
we have to get you to safety before @Zibago @The Sandman or @Moonlight get their hands on you. so come with me to my secret abandoned warehouse.

so i can shoot you myself when we get there:p:
On the condition that this beauty is awaiting me wearing that lovely dress.....:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
Beside I always wear bulletproof jacket:p:

Broo :disagree: she is a tiddi :butcher:

:lol:
Bro I need a high.....cocane,,,,,,,,,,must say she turns me on in that dress, makes me want too sniff:agree::p::cheesy::P

that can be arranged ( :pleasantry:) just come with me. hurry up we don't have enough time :triniti:
Make all the necessary arrangements, you can do security, whilst I "occupy" my self with other matters,,,tharkiness sqaured.:yahoo:;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom