What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I know girls in real life that look way better than her, but she is pretty too. :D

By the way, how are you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no shes isnt:bad:

im fine hw r u? :wave:

buss pc ki windows ur gae hain :P n my laptop is givin me a headache cuz due to hotsopt shield its becum very slow:drag:

no shes isnt:bad:

Which model do you think is pretty? :pop: Whoever she is, she better be gorgeous. :smokin:

im fine hw r u? :wave:

buss pc ki windows ur gae hain :P n my laptop is givin me a headache cuz due to hotsopt shield its becum very slow:drag:

I am fine too. :)

Windows crashed? :lol: Have you repaired it or reinstalled it? I converted to Macs a long time back as far as laptops are concerned. The only reason I still use Windows on my desktop PC is for gaming. You should switch to Macs as well, OS X is way more reliable than Windows.

By the way, I can provide you with instructions on configuring Tor, because I know it's a bit complicated.

Reply in the Whatever thread if you like & I will get back to you soon.

Which model do you think is pretty? :pop: Whoever she is, she better be gorgeous. :smokin:

I am fine too. :)

Windows crashed? :lol: Have you repaired it or reinstalled it? I converted to Macs a long time back as far as laptops are concerned. The only reason I still use Windows on my desktop PC is for gaming. You should switch to Macs as well, OS X is way more reliable than Windows.

By the way, I can provide you with instructions on configuring Tor, because I know it's a bit complicated.

Reply in the Whatever thread if you like & I will get back to you soon.

no ill send it to da shop tody...i dunnno how to reinstall it :P

i tried to download two softwares myself n it crashed :rofl: uski bad bi kafi xperiments keay to fix it tu wo or kharab hogiya...b4 it was showing da logo etc but bad my just black n blank window :unsure:

macs is heavier than windows? :undecided:

ok ill ask u abt tor on dat thread later....

@p(-)0ENiX

only she is my fav model in pak
ayyan5_ilarf.jpg

Ayyan-Ali_202.jpeg

Ayyan-Ali-on-Geo-Shaan-se-sets.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no ill send it to da shop tody...i dunnno how to reinstall it :P

i tried to download two softwares myself n it crashed :rofl: uski bad bi kafi xperiments keay to fix it tu wo or kharab hogiya...b4 it was showing da logo etc but bad my just black n blank window :unsure:

macs is heavier than windows? :undecided:

ok ill ask u abt tor on dat thread later....

It's alright, I know quite a bit about different operating systems since technology is my hobby. Ask me anything about computers, gadgets, Microsoft Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Blackberry 10, & even Ubuntu Linux. :D Although my knowledge on Linux is still lacking slightly. :lol:

Nah sister, Macs aren't heavier than Windows. Windows is an operating system, Macs are computers. If you were referring to OS X as in the operating system, then I would say that it's more resource efficient than Windows, it performs better too. I would suggest you get the Macbook Air if you want something light & easy to carry.

@p(-)0ENiX

only she is my fav model in pak
ayyan5_ilarf.jpg

Yeah I have seen her, she is one of my favorites too. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alright, I know quite a bit about different operating systems since technology is my hobby. Ask me anything about computers, gadgets, Microsoft Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Blackberry 10, & even Ubuntu Linux. :D Although my knowledge on Linux is still lacking slightly. :lol:

Nah sister, Macs aren't heavier than Windows. Windows is an operating system, Macs are computers. I would suggest you get the Macbook Air if you want something light & easy to carry.

it gives me da message Reboot or select a proper boot device n insert proper boot media ...:P

then i did somthing i mean i played wid da keys n another page came then i used my precious mind kind of like a comp geek n again did somthin n then da windows start in logo came so i was very happy then as i thot i just fixed it but then it went back to da same reboot msg hahaha :rofl:

Nah sister, Macs aren't heavier than Windows. Windows is an operating system, Macs are computers. If you were referring to OS X as in the operating system, then I would say that it's more resource efficient than Windows, it performs better too. I would suggest you get the Macbook Air if you want something light & easy to carry.

saudia mi fashion shows aty hain tv pi?:undecided:

it gives me da message Reboot or select a proper boot device n insert proper boot media ...:P

then i did somthing i mean i played wid da keys n another page came then i used my precious mind kind of like a comp geek n again did somthin n then it da windows start in logo came so i was very then as i thot i just fixed it but then it went back to da same reboot msg hahaha :rofl:

I think the boot order in your bios configuration might be messed up. The other possibility is that the operating system's boot loader is missing or corrupt, that won't let Windows start either.

It varies, but in some systems the F2 or F8 key allows you to enter Bios configuration to change boot options. Although, I suggest that you send it for repairs, I don't want you to mess up anything in the configuration because it's really easy to mess it up. They might reinstall Windows or they might simply reconfigure the boot loader, just back up your data or you could ask the people at the service center to help you back up your data.

I think the boot order in your bios configuration might be messed up. The other possibility is that the operating system's boot loader is missing or corrupt, that won't let Windows start either.

It varies, but in some systems the F2 or F8 key allows you to enter Bios configuration to change boot options. Although, I suggest that you send it for repairs, I don't want you to mess up anything in the configuration because it's really easy to mess it up. They might reinstall Windows or they might simply reconfigure the boot loader, just back up your data or you could ask the people at the service center to help you back up your data.

yes i played alot wid F2 F8 n F10 keys :rofl: cuz i was told by a frend to do dat what u just said abt BIOS config...

u r right i sudnt play wid it more n send it to service centre.....

u kno twice a year i always hav to send it to repair centre cuz i always hav it crashed twice atleast in one year
smileys-love-920181.gif

da pc fixer is earning regular money twice cuz of me:lol:

I have never seen a Saudi fashion show, but then again I don't watch fashion shows.

I just searched for fashion shows in Saudia, & found this article. :lol:

Saudi Arabia: First Women-only Fashion Show Held

hahahahahahahaha da camera wasnt allowed n da news was publish in just writin wid no pics :rofl:

yes i played alot wid F2 F8 n F10 keys :rofl: cuz i was told by a frend to do dat what u just said abt BIOS config...

u r right i sudnt play wid it more n send it to service centre.....

u kno twice a year i always hav to send it to repair centre cuz i always hav it crashed twice atleast in one year
smileys-love-920181.gif

da pc fixer is earning regular money twice cuz of me:lol:

Haha! :lol:

I was really young when my parents got me an old 486 processor computer with Windows 3.1 and Ms-Dos 6.22 so I had lots of fun experimenting with that. I ruined it a couple of times, but I managed to fix it. In fact, I even had it upgraded to Windows 95, that seemed amazing back then. :lol: You will learn, just keep experimenting & trying out new things. :D

Haha! :lol:

I was really young when my parents got me an old 486 processor computer with Windows 3.1 and Ms-Dos 6.22 so I had lots of fun experimenting with that. I ruined it a couple of times, but I managed to fix it. In fact, I even had it upgraded to Windows 95, that seemed amazing back then. :lol: You will learn, just keep experimenting & trying out new things. :D

wow u are truely a comp geek:tup::what:

but i kno i wud never becum like u afta xperimenting like u did:undecided:

wow u are truely a comp geek:tup::what:

but i kno i wud never becum like u afta xperimenting like u did:undecided:

Learning stuff was easier back then because Windows was still kind of developing the base for what it is today. Mac OS X is extremely easy by the way, and Linux is kind of hard depending on what distribution you use. I still suggest you get a Mac though, you won't want any other computer after that. :D

Nah, I am sure you can become a computer geek if you want. :lol: It won't take much time, just get a book to get started.

I am going to sleep now, so I will respond to you later if you don't mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom