What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Spotting beauty in anything, inanimate (colors, patterns etc etc), animate, and subtle gestures and moods is no talent my friend, it's a gift. You either have it, or you don't. Simple as that.

hehe that's explains it no wonder mullah patrol always hating they are jealous of our gifts they are unable to see the beauty in things like we can :smokin:

humaima-malik-inside-hello-magazine-issue-9_0.jpg

Humaima-malik-shoot-for-Sitara-textile.jpg

humaima-malik-hot-photos-47.jpg

humaima-malik.jpg

@khanz @Hyperion everybody... although i like to see chicks like these etc ;) ... .. call me backward or tribal or whatever.... and to be honest or a hypocrite... but these people are destroying our culture...

Last edited by a moderator:
To put it in simple words: They can't appreciate Allah in all it's magnificent colors, texture of beautiful objects. These imbeciles are made to understand only two things "MISWAK" and "OLIVE OIL" in their hair. What a pity, bastards will die and the Almighty will deny them all beauty in the hereafter as well.

You should enjoy and praise Allah whenever you see something beautiful, just like me. :D

hehe that's explains it no wonder mullah patrol always hating they are jealous of our gifts they are unable to see the beauty in things like we can :smokin:

Yara, these chicks were part of our culture pre-1978. The only difference here is you have been denied that part of history. Btw, I'm tribal as well, progress in any shape or form doesn't mean a coup d'état against our values, but on the contrary it ensures our survival as dominant race in the future. It's evolution of ethics and values. Not everything sleeveless has to be ungodly. Why limit our horizons? My Allah is my Allah, and my values are my values, nothing will ever steal that part of my being. Nothing can.

@khanz @Hyperion everybody... although i like to see chicks like these etc ;) ... .. call me backward or tribal or whatever.... and to be honest or a hypocrite... but these people are destroying our culture...

modelling/acting does not destroy a culture in any way.If that was the case no country in the world would have a culture since models/celebrities etc exist in every country of the world.

modelling/acting does not destroy a culture in any way.If that was the case no country in the world would have a culture since models/celebrities etc exist in every country of the world.

Wearing crappy clothes really? showin skin? i dnt know man... i think their families are beghairat!

Just being honest..

Yara, these chicks were part of our culture pre-1978. The only difference here is you have been denied that part of history. Btw, I'm tribal as well, progress in any shape or form doesn't mean a coup d'état against our values, but on the contrary it ensures our survival as dominant race in the future. It's evolution of ethics and values. Not everything sleeveless has to be ungodly. Why limit our horizons? My Allah is my Allah, and my values are my values, nothing will ever steal that part of my being. Nothing can.

Not our culture.... man... im not a fookin extremist... im just being honest dude!.....

showin skin?

What's wrong with some skin? If you'd at least single out suggestive, somewhat provocative poses (for a conservative) these girls make on photo shoots, i'd understand. Well i wouldn't, since i know they are just glorified salesgirls and a pretty girl that flirts can sell anything, but i can pretend.

What's wrong with some skin? If you'd at least single out suggestive, somewhat provocative poses these girls make on photo shoots, i'd understand. Well i wouldn't, since i know they are just glorified salesgirls and a pretty girl that flirts can sell anything, but i can pretend.

Its a cultural thing... these women can do anything... i dnt give a damn...i just presented by personal opinion...

Wearing crappy clothes really? showin skin? i dnt know man... i think their families are beghairat!

Just being honest..

Not our culture.... man... im not a fookin extremist... im just being honest dude!.....

Pakistan is a multi cultural country, here in Lahore you get to see women in full fledge Burka to Sleeveless shirts, and everything in between. In the end we learn tolerance and not to be to judgmental.

Its a cultural thing... these women can do anything... i dnt give a damn...i just presented by personal opinion...

And you did good at presenting it. I just wanted to say they are selling dresses and an alluring photo helps.

Anyhow, removing myself to my previous position of silent observer. :tongue:

Pakistan is a multi cultural country, here in Lahore you get to see women in full fledge Burka to Sleeveless shirts, and everything in between. In the end we learn tolerance and not to be to judgmental.

Im presenting by opinion... n i think i have the right to do so? as for learning tolerance... do u see my hunting em down with my AR? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom