What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I dont know how many have you seen Smokin' Aces . The in hotel the body guards is waking the girls up so they can vacate the room and he says to one of the girls " Women 6 hours ago you looked like Beyonce and now look at you without make up you look like BigFoot ":lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must give up to make up crew..They do miracle bro.... some of them look scary as hell...

For ME!!!! (Allah kher karay) :confused:

The Last one is a Total Killer - Literally

Owais.Usmani. !!!!!!!!!! :undecided: :confused: :cry:

PS: I will never marry now! Thanks to you Owais.Usmani!! :disagree: (-- Correction: after being continuously implored by chicks from far and near to revise my decision who conveyed their feelings through Owais.Usmani to me - I am happy to announce that I have accepted their requests and have revised my decision ---- ) :lol:

PPS: Nice finds, really nice finds! I cant imagine how much research might have gone in them :tup:.

Last edited:
For ME!!!! (Allah kher karay)

The Last one is a Total Killer - Literally

Owais.Usmani. !!!!!!!!!! :undecided: :confused: :cry:

PS: I will never marry now! Thanks to you Owais.Usmani!! :disagree:

PPS: Nice finds, really nice finds! I cant imagine how much research might have gone in them :cheers: :tup:.

Your decision of never marrying can have SERIOUS, even DRASTIC effects on the world population so would you mind reviewing it? :sarcastic::dance3:

c419486c335f92721bed62db9f24eeef.jpg

who the heck is that :sick:

Back
Top Bottom