What's new

Pakistani Fashion

JJ kay last year kay prints achay thay. Btw, everyone brings out see through stuff now, the quality of cloth is so low. Did you see Jofa and even V-9's lan cloth last year? I like Sana Safinaz's prints and cloth quality.

No i didn't. I will try them out.

Yeah i like Sana Safinaz too.

I like Sana Safinaz's prints and cloth quality.

Check out sana safinaz lawn collection for this year.

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-18.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-24.jpg

sana_safinaz-5%5B6%5D.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-12.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-05.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-03.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-02.jpg

sana-safinaz-lawn-2011-11.jpg

JJ kay last year kay prints achay thay. Btw, everyone brings out see through stuff now, the quality of cloth is so low. Did you see Jofa and even V-9's lan cloth last year? I like Sana Safinaz's prints and cloth quality.

No i didn't. I will try them out.

Yeah i like Sana Safinaz too.

Astaghfirullah,

ladies are talking about other ladies
ast.gif

Bunch of wannabe westerners.

come off it they're not even in western dress for the most part so you can't even appreciate even when they're modelling in pakistani clothes ? then again what can you expect coz from you mullah types you don't even appreciate anything not even your own flag you wanted to change pakistani flag it was too unislamic and pagan for you lolz

come off it they're not even in western dress for the most part so you can't even appreciate even when they're modelling in pakistani clothes ? then again what can you expect coz from you mullah types you don't even appreciate anything not even your own flag you wanted to change pakistani flag it was too unislamic and pagan for you lolz

I was commenting on Pakistani girls in western cloths showing their cleavages, thighs, and posed in a style which is not common in Pakistani tradition. Come out of your ignorance before you rationalize others.
As for the flag. Pakistan is not even a islamic state so it does not matter what kind of symbols they use and I personally wont mind even star of david since that symbol too originates from paganism. Your lack of ignorance did not catch my main concern which was A freaking symbol can not represent Islam so either the symbol needs to go away or the meaning.

Elmo apa:)

I can see that prints keep on evolving, but they still represent naturally-occuring motifs like floral patterns:sick:. How do you not get bored?

The cloth is kept as thin as possible so it gets worn away quickly, and you go get a new set of it. Keeps the manufacturer happy, keeps the wearer happy. Keeps the earner thinking of suicide.

@ Abir: nah in this heat, all the stiff cloth is too much. and i don't like such sarees. i have seen all sorts, cotton, raw silk, banarsi, chiffon... banarsi does not have a nice fall.

@ Mehru: absolutely love the sana-safinaz lawn, now i wish i have the money to buy it

@Zaki: you are so twisted :lol:

Hey...you girls aren't supposed to be in this thread? It is for us perv.....err i mean guys.....:P....You'll ruin it with your girly discussions...:rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom